Mario pictures

EtL8XpbXEAYdEhD

Toad is always such a dick to Luigi after SM64DS

Ladies and gentlemen, my first render

Attachments

• Daisy default.png
    Daisy default.png
    357.5 KB · Views: 1,149
Looking good! But you have to fix the normals! You use Blender so try Googling how to average normals in Blender.

Ah so that is the main selling point for Mario Kart DS: beating up Aussies with your copy of the game. I didn't know the Mario Kart director hated them.

Looking good! But you have to fix the normals! You use Blender so try Googling how to average normals in Blender.
Is that what's causing those seems on her face?

Yep! Normals control how a model is lighted up. You can either fix the seam by welding verts together or average normal display. It's a different functionality for each program, I know how to fix via Maya and Max, but I don't know Blender. It's the same terminology though, so if you do as I suggested and search how to average normals/mesh display with Blender, you can find out how to do it with Blender.

The issue was that seam was actually two separate edges, all along it. So I had to learn how to merge them together in order for it to work.
It looks much better now. Bonus Green Team costume.
Daisy default.png
Daisy green.png

Next order of business: 6 more palette swaps. Photoshop is already open.

And here's the final result. It's a recreation (with some modifications) of the second picture, which I created back in 2014 with the pitiful program known as damuro.
Daisy New Alts.png

Smash Daisy costumes.png

Pointed out by youtuber Desbug, Yoshi's looking very down in Mario Party 5's Card Party.
To which I say, why's Yoshi so sad???!
YOSHI HAS RESTING SAD FACE.
Note: The expressions do not change, and everyone else looks happy or neutral.
Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 9.23.13 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 9.23.48 AM.png

Reactions: zel
I'd be sad too if I were playing Card Party.

some rarer (unintentional pun) donkey kong renders ive found today
this is from small mario findings! its preddy neat
f351e17a992d7ffe146bb474b8781b436bb1b8c3.jpg

these next ones were found on mario wiki on accident. no clue why this is only linked on the mekanos page but i like this a lot
DKC3_GBA_Mekanos_wallpaper.jpg

this really tiny one features a lot of lanky for some reason! he deserves it
DK_Lunchables.jpg

went looking for more for a post and found this here dixie. i realise this is actually from one of the scene renders but still neat
DKL2_Logo_with_Kongs.png

i was hopin to find more but here ya go

Back