Mario pictures

Pretty sure that episode is "Sonic's Nightmare" from SatAM, during the eponymous nightmare.

What an interesting combination. What do those tiles look like: Are they Paper Mario version of the standard Mahjong pictures, or is it the standard Mahjong pictures, or just custom Paper Mario pictures?

Of course it has to be mentioned that Mario has a Mahjong game later, and strangely enough the best player is Toadsworth.

Thank you for reading.

He would look classier if he drank wine, got drunk on it, and then attempted to do a platform level while drunk.

DonkeyKongBogeyToadstoolTour.png

Hold on, Bowser Jr.'s not the only one who didn't get new artwork (yet, at least)- Donkey Kong hasn't either! I knew I recognised it, and I've just been able to place it- it's from the Rio 2016 3DS boxart (above Mario's head), and appears when you boot up the game as well. We don't appear to have the full version on the Wiki, but it's not new:
Mario%26Sonic20163DS-NTSCbox.png

M%26SR2016OGGroupArt.PNG
I know I'm ridiculously late on this one but DK having a render that's not made at the same time as the rest makes total sense because otherwise, how come Mario got toenails while DK doesn't, and will DK get toenails in the future? 🤔

No one noticed Mario's toenails as far as I know and I figure it's an obligation from a Mario fan like me to point out the stupid and irrelevant.

I know I'm ridiculously late on this one but DK having a render that's not made at the same time as the rest makes total sense because otherwise, how come Mario got toenails while DK doesn't, and will DK get toenails in the future? 🤔

No one noticed Mario's toenails as far as I know and I figure it's an obligation from a Mario fan like me to point out the stupid and irrelevant.

Speaking of, Do Mario and Luigi have a cardiovascular system, digestive system, and all other human body systems?

I find it weird they still didn't use the translated name. I'm curious if they'll also not translate names that are really just artifacts of the original's time, like Bloober. Lava Bubble is still "Podoboo" in Cadence of Hyrule, but that has the excuse of there being a totally-different "Bubble" enemy already in the Zelda games.

lm2 really liked slapping a weird bumpy texture onto Everything in renders. lm3 seems to be going for more odyssey kinda textures but skin still looks bumpy sometimes. it could be that.
some other ghosts have something like this too
LM3BlueyArt.jpg
either way its interesting. i love overanalyzing bumpmaps on renders and ingame textures lmao. mario odyssey especially goes mental with this and i love that
SMO_Snapshot_Yoshi.jpg

Back