Mario pictures

71dd0f9f6d07be7980b9652a45223065.gif

593.gif

372px-Mario_Artwork_-_Mario_Party_7.png
372px-Mario_MP100.png

That first art did NOT age well... what the hell happened to the limbs? They're not nice and clean, and so they look like sausages like they're twisted in weird spots.

maybe it's supposed to imitate cloth?

Just looks like a bad modeling job to me. Even on his face it kinda looks like someone couldn't quite get it to smooth out. That and the dirty shading they used.

Scratch that, I shouldn't say bad... it's better than I can do... "unrefined."

484px-Normal_wario.jpg
SMPWario.png

Except maybe I take back the part about the bad modeling job because on this one the old one is very smooth. I think maybe Russian Baby Luigi is right. An attempt at cloth imitation.

Yeah but in Wario's case, Wario's clothes look less and less like cloth the later Wario gets rendered.

That moment when you realize Wario's sleeves used to cover up his arms entirely.

it almost seems like the muscles can burst through the fabric

Mesmerized by the backwards Г

Actually, some textures in Mario Kart actually are reversed. If you try replacing their texture with say, text, that text will be backwards.

That's really the only way you can tell if a symmetrical texture is "backwards".

Wait...

Waluigi... is the devil.

Don't believe me?

Look at how the number six is written in arabic.

That's Waluigi's emblem, that's right! And it's also the number 6, which means that this ٦٦٦ is equivalent to this 666.

Technically, 666 is man's number.

Also, after Wario and Waluigi blow up in that cutscene, Daisy does a little fist-pump thing. Embracing her inner LGM/BLOF.

YoshiSan said:
Lucario said:
Wait...

Waluigi... is the devil.

Don't believe me?

Look at how the number six is written in arabic.

That's Waluigi's emblem, that's right! And it's also the number 6, which means that this ٦٦٦ is equivalent to this 666

AND HE HAS THEM ON HIS FOREHEAD AND HANDS
I KNEW THOSE BLUE EYE RINGS OR WHATEVER THOSE THINGS ON THEIR EYES WERE NOT GOOD SIGNS

Gooigi.jpg

aka next mario kart newcomer

Man, those character models need a lot of polish.

to be fair it's from a 3ds title

Back