Mario pictures

I fell an unrelenting need to make this.
anti_dimentio_shipping_by_just_call_me_j-dco57ys.png

They call it the "Chomp Wash" so it would smell like new car smell.

I liked N64 Daisy the best. Why couldn't they have kept that design for her in all of the games? And her voice used to sound sweet as well. I wish they didn't change her. :-[

Because then they couldn't trick people into thinking Daisy was anything more than orange Peach

I know. Thats what I said.

The more loud and annoying Daisy is, the better. The more reckless and energetic she is, the better. I mean, it's a big contrast to Peach and Rosalina (and arguably Pauline)'s gentleness. Daisy honestly should ditch the dress, stick to a sports outfit, wear a leather jacket, and gleefully plow a goddamn Harley into Bowser's locker room.

Alex95 said:
Coincollector's image immediately came to mind.
Daizy.PNG
the tummy should be covered, but otherwise, iz good

I'm really hoping for a Mario in a dress. I mean, Mario has two already and the concept art has him in at least three different kinds of feminine attire. I shouldn't be setting my expectations too high, though. This IS Smash Bros. anyway.

Unless we get more than 8 costume swaps (which judging by how Little Mac went from 16 to 8, is doubtful), I think all of Mario's alts are already established :-\
Mario_Palette_%28SSBU%29.png

But why can't we have 10? Mario is special.

>Mario
>Special

pick one

Yes, it's not expensive to make recolors. And modders have been adding costumes for years and for free, why can't paid professional developers do this? Why do they have to chop off palettes/costumes to make "room" for two special ones?

Thanks for getting me hyped up again. It's premature hype that might not even come true, but that's always been a problem for me.
Something something Year of Daisy

Princess Mario said:
Yes, it's not expensive to make recolors. And modders have been adding costumes for years and for free, why can't paid professional developers do this? Why do they have to chop off palettes/costumes to make "room" for two special ones?

Copyright issues can also come into play when talking about the 3rd party characters. With how protective Square Enix is with its property, we'd be lucky if Cloud does get more than 8 palettes. As for PAC-MAN, it's pretty clear that there's a "PAC-MAN must always be colored yellow" rule.

Back