Mario pictures

Yeah, that didn't stop them from making Wii remotes with Luigi and Yoshi's color schemes.

I'd actually consider buying the two on the ends.

That wasn't my implication but, uh...let's just say I get amiibo for the sake of getting ones I'm interested in.

How much damage does this do to Wario?

Baby Luigi said:
How much damage does this do to Wario?

I was using my own moveset hack for Giga Bowser when I took that screenshot. With my moveset hack, the f-smash receives a strong buff in that an uncharged hit with the head deals 36% damage (30% damage for the body), while a fully charged head hit deals up to 50.4% damage (42% for the body). It also delivers strong knockback for all hitboxes, leading to potential 1-hit KOs on pretty much every normal-sized fighter if you hit with a fully charged head; 32 BKB + 112 KBG.

You can view a full spreadsheet of my edits here.

However, if left unedited, the f-smash sweetspot would only deal up to 24% damage uncharged, and it doesn't exactly have the best knockback statistics for making quick KOs; 45 BKB + 72 KBG.

7d3.jpg

I hope there is Mario in a swimtrunk or any sort of costume where he's not wearing a shirt. :new:

pshhh, that's not even *wearing* pink

If you really want to be a man, you have to be both born pink and wear pink. That is when someone is a true man by nature and choice.

Yeah. I guess Pink Donkey Kong Jr. can attest to it.

Princess Zelda said:
And to this day we still don't have an actual Mario Circuit track that looks like that.

Back