Mario pictures

King Candy said:
I looked it up and apparently Luigi is a lot more expensive than Mario. I wonder why.

I also wonder if FYE has them. There's one of those in the mall in my area but I didn't see anything like that last time I was there.
Luigi has more pieces, like hands. Mario doesn't come with extra hands.

Luigi 64DD said:
Those figures look like they can actually bend their legs, which is better than most.
Yup, you can bend their legs and their arms.

778.jpeg

Magikrazy said:
You think Rosalina would be a bit more careful with her baby self. Any major injury she gains from this will affect her in the present.

It's probably just an alternate dimension ordeal.

Magikrazy said:
MnSG said:
You think Rosalina would be a bit more careful with her baby self. Any major injury she gains from this will affect her in the present.

When I play as Baby Luigi, this is the exact plan I think of to race against Luigi.

Magikrazy said:
She learned from Mario to not give a shit.

Princess Zelda said:
Swanky_Kong_DKC3.png

Would you buy a used car from this ape?
I always thought he looked like a game show host. Oooo, Vicious Vending!

What??? Waluigi gets his own controller and Daisy doesn't??? BLARGH this is proof that Nintendo hates Daisy!!!!
So how was my impression of you-know-who?

Princess Zelda said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
I always thought he looked like a game show host. Oooo, Vicious Vending!

That's because he is one. He didn't look like one though in DKC2, at least imo.

img

I think BLOF and LGM would buy this in a heartbeat.

I know I would buy it and then put the DK controller in some drawer, never to be seen again.

J-Yoshi64 said:
What??? Waluigi gets his own controller and Daisy doesn't??? BLARGH this is proof that Nintendo hates Daisy!!!!
The impression needs more "Yoshi doesn't get his own controller so therefore Daisy is as important as Yoshi."

9KYekx3.jpg

Don't mess with your giga father, Bowser Jr..

And if anyone is curious about the screenshot above, I was able to give Giga Bowser's Flying Slam the ability to deal collateral damage during the falling animation.

The clown car's face looks like it's suffering more than Bowser Jr.

Morton desperately clinging on like a Harlow monkey.

LeftyGreenMario said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
The impression needs more "Yoshi doesn't get his own controller so therefore Daisy is as important as Yoshi."
I think they did to have more color variety. Having a Yoshi one and a Luigi one would be redundant as they're both green and having an orange Daisy one would be to similar to Wario's yellow.

Luigi 64DD said:
I think they did to have more color variety. Having a Yoshi one and a Luigi one would be redundant as they're both green and having an orange Daisy one would be to similar to Wario's yellow.

To be fair, Yoshi usually uses a lighter shade of green for his color scheme.

Back