Mario pictures

I don't think Mario's crotch normally deforms in that manner either. Usually, when Mario lifts his leg, the leg just clips through the body.

Mario_Party_10_Mario_running_%28transparent%29.png
Sometimes fanart looks too good to be official art, That's why fanart is made is many skilled amateurs and freelancers.

Last edited:
#ThrowbackThursday to my first picture of my OC Siph, which was just a color edit of Mini-Yoshi parts

OC Siph - cropped.png

1663762890876.jpeg

1664282539304.png

Concept art for Nelvana's DKC cartoon. Originally, DK's animal friends would've existed as characters within the show instead of not appearing due to budgetary reasons. Additionally, Dixie, Bluster, and Klump did not exist at this stage of development, while Candy and Klap Trap look quite different from what they look like in the final show.

Last edited:
I believe I have them all too but I don't use Miis, I just like amiibo.

1665107940996.png

1665230146615.jpeg

Mario needs to pull up his pants, it's slipping. But he doesn't seem all right, because his eyes are going both directions. Luigi (who looks to be taken from the Mario Kart DS render) has his trunks match so closely with the color of the shell it looks like he's just naked on the beach except for a towel covering him especially at first glance. He also has only four fingers for some reason, Mario appears to be sporting the usual amount.

Also Peach's arms look like twigs and they'd make Waluigi jealous. Her waist is narrower than one of her legs. I think she forgot her organs at home, and no, I don't mean the ones that play music.

Don't you love it when stock art strongly indicates the date of this image? Judging from stock art Yoshi (from Mario Party 6), Blooper (New Super Mario Bros.), Bowser (Super Mario Galaxy), Goomba (New Super Mario Bros.; clashes with the more N64-esque Goomba), Bob-Omb (Mario Kart Double Dash), Lakitu (New Super Mario Bros.), and Boo (Mario Party 6) It looks like mid-late 2000s. I hate stock art, they always take me out of the image. They tried to fool us with the stock Super Mario RPG Shy Guy but no one is fooling my oversized plumber™ eyes! Nyeh heh heh.

Syeah getting strong bootleg vibes here

1665277000542.jpeg
1665318836891.jpeg

Last edited:
1665488084545.jpeg

Back