Mario pictures

Blitty_cube_papercraft.d76d751b.jpg

Make your own Blitty

Super_Mario_Christmas_Adventures_VHS.jpg

An angry green hippo in purple overalls is chasing our heroes, Luigi is busy with his up-taunt, and Mario is confused whenever he's playing as Santa (with yellow wings) or not.

NSMBBMB1.png

Sadly no, this is not an official screenshot, but it does look legit.

Even if it's weird it would've still been a lot better than Yellow Toad and blue Toad. Anything would've been better.

Also why are their heads so much bigger than their adult counterparts'?

I always thought you could unlock Wario and Waluigi in the game when I was a kid. I kinda wish Peach was playable after you beat the game. But as long as Bucken Berry is in, then I'm good.

Saltman said:
Even if it's weird it would've still been a lot better than Yellow Toad and blue Toad. Anything would've been better.

I think that's always how it is. Also, Toads are scaled up from this game so they should be scaled up too.

Saltman said:

just the results of a cartoon baby with exaggerated features

It's 90% compatible if you rename the file to match the Toad's file (even the Hammer Suit works properly). It crashes only on World 9 (with the lava) because of a memory overload.

Saltman said:

I think having one toad playable is perfectly fine.

2 though is unnecessary

Ah that's right Wart was in there wasn't he.

It would be very hilariously ironic if the first game to give him an official model was Zelda and not Mario :P

Back