Opinions in a nutshell about some Mario characters

Mcmadness said:
And yes a plot based entirely around the babies, perhaps maybe time travel or flash back.

I'd prefer it if they coexisted with their older selves (of course, via time travel, and they stay there to establish continuity). I think that would make things more interesting (besides they can do it in Baseball, Golf, Tennis, and Kart, why not the same here).

Well in a story sense it would be very difficult to keep them around without creating time paradoxical anomalies.

Mcmadness said:
Well in a story sense it would be very difficult to keep them around without creating time paradoxical anomalies.
How?

Mcmadness said:

*shrugs* well just as long as we disregard that....(maybe even lampshade it), we'll be fine. Mario isn't really supposed to be taken seriously anyway.

Fire Emblem Character said:
A TV show where Mario and Luigi take care of their younger selves would be hilarious.
Definitely. I'd watch that. Just as long as it's cleverly written and sweet-hearted.

Well no, its not. But time travel is confusing and its not something I'd not dwell on.

So I'm thinking just have semi regular adventures with their younger selves via flash backs. That way whenever they are around they are always center focus.

Fire Emblem Character said:
A TV show where Mario and Luigi take care of their younger selves would be hilarious.

i would instantly love that show. my sis and i come up with these situations all the time

Mcmadness said:
Well no, its not. But time travel is confusing and its not something I'd not dwell on.

So I'm thinking just have semi regular adventures with their younger selves via flash backs. That way whenever they are around they are always center focus.
Why can't it just be a party of four: the "parents" and their "children"?

Because the party of 4 in my mind is Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and toadsworth.

Mcmadness said:
Because the party of 4 in my mind is Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and toadsworth.

No Toad?

I thought about Toad, but I like Toadsworth more.

DaKid said:
Bowser Jr. is an underrated character that is way more interesting than people give him credit for.

well he's better than bowser's bland "not" kids

Mcmadness said:
Peach gets stolen too much...

In my opinion, one of the things that the cartoons did okay was not about Peach getting kidnapped per episode.

Wario and Waluigi could be rival plumbers who discovered the Mushroom Kingdom after getting suspicious of the Mario Brothers

or they can do something better than what i wrote previously.

Yeah I liked it how Peach isn't a dumbass in distress in every episode

I like it how Mario decided to break the cycle of her getting snatched by Bowser in 3d World by blocking her at the beginning.

I think that the fairy will be her kidnapping replacement or something.

He "protects" her in every game, and Bowser wasn't after her anyway. And I think that the sprixie will just be a one-off thing.

they better be

i hated those damn things

I hated Sprixies too.

God, I just want them to die.

Donatello said:
But they're like the Mario version of Fairly Odd Parents just less whacky and no God Kids or Anti-Sprixies
That's exactly what makes Fairly Oddparents awesome, though.

They don't have a Arnold Schwarzenegger parody fairy ruling among them, for instance.

Nor do they have boring Ben Stein Pixies too. I liked the Ben Stein Pixies :/

Back