Opinions in a nutshell about some Mario characters

GalacticPetey said:
Donatello said:
Magikrazy said:
MnSG said:
Rosalina is probably the closest that we'll get with finding a Mario character who's gentle, innocent, friendly, and very good tempered. Rosalina never gets angry at all, even when she's losing, which is something that even Mario has struggled to do sometimes. In fact, whenever she loses, Rosalina either feels sad or faints, thinking that it's her own fault for doing poorly in a sport (unlike Wario, who typically accuses his opponents of cheating whenever he loses).
Maybe it's because when she does get angry, it's not pretty.

What? When has she ever been angry?
That's her secret. She's always angry.
Hulk and Luma confirmed.

Ninelevendo said:
GalacticPetey said:
Donatello said:
Magikrazy said:
MnSG said:
Rosalina is probably the closest that we'll get with finding a Mario character who's gentle, innocent, friendly, and very good tempered. Rosalina never gets angry at all, even when she's losing, which is something that even Mario has struggled to do sometimes. In fact, whenever she loses, Rosalina either feels sad or faints, thinking that it's her own fault for doing poorly in a sport (unlike Wario, who typically accuses his opponents of cheating whenever he loses).
Maybe it's because when she does get angry, it's not pretty.

What? When has she ever been angry?
That's her secret. She's always angry.
Hulk and Luma confirmed.
ROSALINA SMASH!

MnSG said:
Mcmadness said:
Her temperament is probably why I find her so dull.

That's one of the reasons why I'm quite fond of Rosalina though. There's hardly anything about her that's bad.

Almost like shes a mary sue.

Baby Luigi said:
Lumastar said:
NEVER mention Bebe Luigi again, Magikrazy!

That's Baby Luigi's French and Spanish name (without the accents but we English speakers are too lazy to type accents), so technically...you're telling Magikrazy to stop talking about my favorite character???

That's heresy man
Didn't think about that...

Never mention Baby Mama again, Magikrazy!

Lumastar said:
Baby Luigi said:
Lumastar said:

That's Baby Luigi's French and Spanish name (without the accents but we English speakers are too lazy to type accents), so technically...you're telling Magikrazy to stop talking about my favorite character???

That's heresy man

who the fuck is baby mama lel

Rosalina and Luma said:
Lumastar said:
Baby Luigi said:
Lumastar said:

That's heresy man

Cartoon Luigi is often referred to as Mama Luigi due to the episode of the same name in the Super Mario World TV series which succeeded The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 where the episode with Baby Mama is from. *drinks water* Man, that was a mouthful!

Lumastar said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
Lumastar said:
Baby Luigi said:
Lumastar said:

That's heresy man

Cartoon Luigi is often referred to as Mama Luigi due to the episode of the same name in the Super Mario World TV series. *drinks water* Man, that was a mouthful!
Oh, so you're basically telling him not to talk about Baby Luigi... which is exactly... what BLOF... was complaining about...

Hum

Rosalina and Luma said:
Lumastar said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
Lumastar said:
Baby Luigi said:
Lumastar said:

That's heresy man

Cartoon Luigi is often referred to as Mama Luigi due to the episode of the same name in the Super Mario World TV series. *drinks water* Man, that was a mouthful!
Oh, so you're basically telling him not to talk about Baby Luigi... which is exactly... what BLOF... was complaining about...

Hum
Mama Luigi is not Luigi. He is the older brother of Weegee and Spaghettigi (Hotel Mario Luigi).

Lukeeee, come and join deh dark side of deh force!

Lukeeee, Imma yo papa!

^Relevant.

Rosalina and Luma said:
Dr. Mario said:
Lukeeee, come and join deh dark side of deh force!

Lukeeee, Imma yo papa!

^Relevant.
you saw that too

good i'm not the only one
You shouldn't be.

Back