Opinions in a nutshell about some Mario characters

Donatello said:
Honestly I'm not a huge fan of mustaches on fictional characters or real people except for adult Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi.
You want to see Toadsworth without a mustache?

Dr. Mario said:
Not even :babyluigi: with a false mustache?

C41F7FEB3081D0EA470C87595CF977AFB40D4781

Ok, that is a million and a third times cuter than what the Super Show crapped out

Baby Luigi said:
*throws up*

Thats my general reaction to pretty much everything in the super show.

yeah, its pretty awful, like everything from the super show and its sequel series

Really the only notable thing about the episode besides the hideous babies is this.

Toddler_Terrors_5.jpg

Donatello said:
Man, Mario's been screwed in terms of cartoons. >:|
I wish he had a new one.

It could be called the New Super Mario Bros. Super Show and I should be a writer or something.

Mcmadness said:
Really the only notable thing about the episode besides the hideous babies is this.

Toddler_Terrors_5.jpg
Woman: Oh good, Wario, for a moment, I thought you were King Koopa.

^ No, Wario is like 50,000 times uglier.

9mstQyc.jpg

Useful, with some minor drawbacks.

lou1bHC.jpg

Good design and personality, but his moves are kind of bland and not quite as useful as the other partners.

I75COQ0.png

Reliable, but repetitive moves

Kl8j98T.gif

Nice design, interesting sidequest mechanic, but I suck at using his Sky Dive move.

RTS1vfX.png

Only useful against low defense enemies. Outta Sight is helpful though.

ckqJJNX.gif

Very useful, too bad she only has one offensive move.

qpr8POe.gif

Interesting moves, but almost useless field ability.

RjCG26C.gif

Fairly useful attacks. Bonus points for being a reformed villain.

So who's the most useful one?

I'd say it depends on the situation. They're all useful in their own way.

m56bV29.jpg

Portable Tattle Log and ability to let Mario attack twice is helpful. Also, nice helmet. I can't stand the way she talks though.

ErmUVjW.png

Neat design. A slightly souped up version of Kooper. His comparatively low HP and flipping over mechanic can be a hassle though.

jfPm0ZO.jpg

Questionable design, but more useful than she appears.

jkaXJXv.jpg

Neat mechanic of being a different color depending on how long it hatches. All around useful.

XrUEu50.png

The enemies are gonna need some Burn Heal! Again, bonus points for being a reformed villain and a woobie.

Qmt87Cx.png

Cool design, but Bomb Squad and Hold Fast suck, while Bob-ombast costs more FP than it should.

WiBL1nP.png

She's useful for stealing badges, but that's the only thing I can really think of.

You know, give Vivian some power increasing badges and she becomes ridiculously over powered.

Dr. Mario said:
Donatello said:
Man, Mario's been screwed in terms of cartoons. >:|
I wish he had a new one.

It could be called the New Super Mario Bros. Super Show and I should be a writer or something.

Episode 1: Mario and Luigi get a call for an important plumbing job, only to find out it's a trap created by Bowser Jr.

don't ask me to be a writer: i'll make baby luigi a main character of the show

Lumastar said:
NEVER mention Bebe Luigi again, Magikrazy!

That's Baby Luigi's French and Spanish name (without the accents but we English speakers are too lazy to type accents), so technically...you're telling Magikrazy to stop talking about my favorite character???

That's heresy man

If I were a writer I'd have each ''season'' be divided into simple light hearted story arcs with various filler episodes giving various characters time in the spotlight.

Mcmadness said:
If I were a writer I'd have each ''season'' be divided into simple light hearted story arcs with various filler episodes giving various characters time in the spotlight.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi story arcs would be friggin awesome

I think I'll incorporate some of my headcanons and other fan imaginations in there.

I already had it planned out in my head.

First few episodes would be devoted to establishing the characters and the world they live in, there would be a few conflicts with Bowser jr and he'd be defeated and retreat and he'd be punished by his father for his failures. Then Bowser himself would become involved and he'd give the heroes a good run for their money, but they eventually prevail and something would happen to him thus putting him out of commission for a little while and giving other villains a chance to be shown off.

To make a long story short, lots of different locations, simple plots and characters.

And yes a plot based entirely around the babies, perhaps maybe time travel or flash back.

Back