Will there ever be a new Super Mario cartoon.

Will a new cartoon based on the Super Mario franchise ever be produced?

• Yes, Mario is going to get a new cartoon.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, but maybe in a few years.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • It's all depends.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No, Mario will never get a new cartoon.

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Edward1978 said:
other than that nothing but that stupid Japanese anime

Anything wrong with it being stupid Japanese anime?

Baby Man said:
Edward1978 said:
other than that nothing but that stupid Japanese anime

Anything wrong with it being stupid Japanese anime?

Because its a stupid Japanese anime.

Now if it was a good quality anime well thats something different.

The user seems to imply that Mario shouldn't be an anime.

I actually slightly prefer western-style, but maybe it's more in-line with my vision, which is "tainted" by western culture.

Mega-definitely done!

Let us never speak of that monstrosity again.

I guess maybe SigurdHosenfeld can be hired to make a Mario anime show with Shogakukan and ShoPro Entertainment and VIZ Media L.L.C. For crying out loud he has made anime pictures of Peach. He can do it.

As I stated that I did not like the stations that aired Super Mario cartoons in syndication in some markets, here are a list of stations that I want to see Super Mario cartoons airing on and these are major wants.

KTLA 5 - Los Angeles (SMBSS on KTTV 11, CN&TVG on KCAL 9)
WPWR 50 - Chicago (SMBSS on WFLD 32, CN&TVG on WGN 9)
WPHL 17 - Philadelphia (Both on WGBS 57)
WDCW 50 - Washington DC (SMBSS on WTTG 5, CN&TVG on WDCA 20)
KUTP 45 - Phoenix (Both on KPHO 5)
WTTA 38 - Tampa (Both on WFTS 28)
KCPQ 13 - Seattle (SMBSS on KSTW 11, CN&TVG on KTZZ 22)
KMSP 9 - Minneapolis (SMBSS on KITN 29, CN&TVG on KLGT 23)
WBNX 55 - Cleveland (SMBSS on WUAB 43, CN&TVG on WOIO)
WOFL 35 - Orlando (Both on WKCF 18)
KPLR 11 - Saint Louis (Both on KDNL 30, SN&TVG on KNLC 24)
WTTE 28 - Columbus (Both on WWAT 53)
WXIX 19 - Cincinnati (SMBSS on KSTR 64, WXIX's 1992-93 schedule did not have CN&TVG)
KOCB 34 - Oklahoma City (SMBSS on KAUT 43, WOCB's 1992-93 schedule did not have CN&TVG)
WRGT 45 - Dayton (Neither show was pick up in syndication in that market, aired on WKEF 22 as an NBC affiliate)
WSMH 66 - Flint (Neither show was picked up in syndication in that market, aired on WNEM 5 as an NBC affiliate)

That is one of the reasons why I want a new Super Mario cartoon, I'll post the station listings for both the Super Mario Bros. Super Show and Captain N and the Video Gamemasters later.

I wish. I think it would be very successful, and it can include some of the new characters and power-ups.

I also want the koopa kids to make a return. They were so precious in the original series, so I'd like to see their personalities and hopefully learn more about where exactly they came from.

FoxWolf64 said:
I also want the koopa kids to make a return. They were so precious in the original series, so I'd like to see their personalities and hopefully learn more about where exactly they came from.

you mean those things from mario party?

no thanks

So do I

I'm just messing with him

It's a small pet peeve of mine to refer to the Koopalings as Koopa Kids though.

I think there should be a Mario anime show just like how we have the Pokemon anime. I'd love to see a Mario anime show. I think Sigurdhosenfeld should do the animations.

Baby Man said:
So do I

I'm just messing with him

It's a small pet peeve of mine to refer to the Koopalings as Koopa Kids though.

Oh yeah. It's just that they were referred to as the Koopa Kids in the original series, so I wanted to kind of make the same relationship with those 2.

It would be nice to see Bowser Jr in it. I'd love to see him because there was no cartoon of him in it. I mean he didn't appear until Sunshine introduced him. I think there should be a Sunshine anime or a movie. I think having a Mario anime show would be awesome. Sure Pokemon is an example of a Nintendo franchise receiving an anime.

Pwwnd123 said:
It would be nice to see Bowser Jr in it. I'd love to see him because there was no cartoon of him in it. I mean he didn't appear until Sunshine introduced him. I think there should be a Sunshine anime or a movie. I think having a Mario anime show would be awesome. Sure Pokemon is an example of a Nintendo franchise receiving an anime.

They've actually had a Mario anime series, but it was based on Japanese legends, and it only had 3 editions.

But I think they should have one with Bowser Jr., and see more of how the Koopalings relate to Jr.

FoxWolf64 said:
Pwwnd123 said:

They've actually had a Mario anime series, but it was based on Japanese legends, and it only had 3 editions.

But I think they should have one with Bowser Jr., and see more of how the Koopalings relate to Jr.

I already know about that.

It must be funny if Wario and Waluigi are involved.

If that was real most people would do their best of not inviting Oogtar to the show.

Pwwnd123 said:
We need Waluigi and Wario as well. Maybe Daisy, too. But Wario especially, if Wario's the one getting killed.

yoshiking14x said:

If that was real most people would do their best of not inviting Oogtar to the show.

Gee that guy was annoying :V

Wario and Waluigi scenarios like Mario Power Tennis would be awesome

Baby Luigi said:
yoshiking14x said:

Gee that guy was annoying :V

Wario and Waluigi scenarios like Mario Power Tennis would be awesome

Oogtar and other non-Mario characters are less likely to appear now that there are so many characters.
I bet Bowser would breath fire this time and will resemble the current Bowser.
If there was a new mario cartoon, would it have continuity or the resetting type episodes?

I'd prefer resetting type episodes with continuity only when necessary.

Back