Will there ever be a new Super Mario cartoon.

Will a new cartoon based on the Super Mario franchise ever be produced?

• Yes, Mario is going to get a new cartoon.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, but maybe in a few years.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • It's all depends.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No, Mario will never get a new cartoon.

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
His voice is the worst. He should've sounded something like Hip and Hop Koopa, not like some man.

Maᴙio said:
His voice is the worst. He should've sounded something like Hip and Hop Koopa, not like some man.

Speaking of Hip and Hop, It was Oogtar's fault from preventing them from education and perphas from becoming good, Oogtar must have some obsession of having enemies.

Public school probably would've made the two worse. I don't think they will go along with the other school children.

True, there were too many cavemen with poor thinking issues and a Yoshi who ate stuff he shouldn't eat and that Oogtar who likes to be the class clown.

If such show existed or about to would it be 2d animation or 3d?

About the character's voices, it wouldn't matter to me about Yoshi's voice, but I hope the voice actor is not limited to only saying Yoshi, I'm okay with the voice they used in the Japanese commercials or the Super Mario World one.

yoshiking14x said:
True, there were too many cavemen with poor thinking issues and a Yoshi who ate stuff he shouldn't eat and that Oogtar who likes to be the class clown.

About the character's voices, it wouldn't matter to me about Yoshi's voice, but I hope the voice actor is not limited to only saying Yoshi, I'm okay with the voice they used in the Japanese commercials or the Super Mario World one.

I would like to see 2D in the style of SMW's artwork, but I know that it would probably be 3D. Seriously, just imagine a whole show looking like this:

Mariopaintart1.PNG

And in terms of voices, I would like to see at least Martinet there.

yoshiking14x said:

I prefer Yoshi makes very limited sounds, if at all

Plain Ol Giga12 said:
yoshiking14x said:

I would like to see 2D in the style of SMW's artwork, but I know that it would probably be 3D. Seriously, just imagine a whole show looking like this:

Mariopaintart1.PNG

And in terms of voices, I would like to see at least Martinet there.
Martinet would LOVE doing that kind of work.

And he wouldn't sound half-bad, IMO.

Nintendo needs to man up and give Mario a freaking talking voice already.

The "ask Mario and Wario”(don't really know what it's really called, I seen it in Youtube) has proven that the two plumbers can speak with longer sentences.

So Mario can be able to speak in a cartoon with his current voice.

I couldn't put the videos because I still don't know how to put them without looking like red letters and numbers.

yoshiking14x said:
The "ask Mario and Wario”(don't really know what it's really called, I seen it in Youtube) has proven that the two plumbers can speak with longer sentences.

So Mario can be able to speak in a cartoon with his current voice.

I couldn't put the videos because I still don't know how to put them without looking like red letters and numbers.
I've seen those.

There is even that Vine thing where Charles Martinet makes random commentary about things in Mario and Luigi's voice.

For me, I'd want an anime and I think that SigurdHosenfeld should be hired to draw the pictures for the show. He looks like a good anime artist. I hope the show won't be made by the Ruby Spears group.

Pwwnd123 said:
For me, I'd want an anime and I think that SigurdHosenfeld should be hired to draw the pictures for the show. He looks like a good anime artist. I hope the show won't be made by the Ruby Spears group.

Is Ruby Spears still active?

I am hoping that Bowser would be more threatening than the green King Koopa, but with a good personality besides being bad and kidnapping the princess.

Pwwnd123 said:
Yes Pwwnd, we understood this the first 500,000 times.

Back