Mario Party 10

At least with previous Bowser minions, they chose ones that people actually like (magikoopa, shy guy, blooper). I honestly can't think of anyone who would be excited that Spike is playable.

Maki Nishikino said:
I'm all for it. I think that'd be pretty fucking sweet.
Spike Hype.

Probably the same people excited for splatoon.

Stanley the Troll said:
Tryclyde said:
At least with previous Bowser minions, they chose ones that people actually like (magikoopa, shy guy, blooper).
Who the hell likes Blooper?

Me

Super Blooper is the best

Mcmadness said:
Probably the same people excited for splatoon.

You don't even know how excited I am; new IP? Gorgeous aesthetic? awesome OST? Check check and check.

People like the concept of Squid things. Especially when cutely designed, Blooper is the same concept. There is plenty of blooper fanart, and I've seen someone with a blooper tatoo.

Mcmadness said:
People like the concept of Squid things. Especially when cutely designed, Blooper is the same concept. There is plenty of blooper fanart, and I've seen someone with a blooper tatoo.

Blooper is pretty popular, and is a classic Mario enemy. Spike isn't very cute, nor was he in the original game. Hell, I'd take Chargin' Chuck over Spike.

Stanley the Troll said:
Tryclyde said:
At least with previous Bowser minions, they chose ones that people actually like (magikoopa, shy guy, blooper).
Who the hell likes Blooper?

probably the same amount of people that like stanley the troll

oh wait

How can you even have filler in Mario Baseball? That roster is gigantic for a reason, and it's awesome* that way

Mario Baseball's roster is like, perfect. It simply added more characters. All it really needs is Rosalina, Dry Bowser, Koopalings, Luma, and Metal Mario, since it's becomming a bit dated

*talking about Baby Luigi btw

Well, ignoring the fact that Spike isn't filler, the baseball games need the mooks more than any other spin off due to it being a baseball team filled with people.

Stanley the Troll said:
Those are examples of potential characters I'd be fine with. But not generic enemies or variations of existing characters (which Orange Yoshi falls under)

The ''generic'' enemies are part of this franchise. Get used to em.

Orange Yoshi would probably be a color variant of Yoshi anyway

Ninji maybe, Snifit possibly. But not all of them are viable I'd say.

Baby Luigi said:
How can you even have filler in Mario Baseball? That roster is gigantic for a reason, and it's awesome* that way

Mario Baseball's roster is like, perfect. It simply added more characters. All it really needs is Rosalina, Dry Bowser, Koopalings, Luma, and Metal Mario, since it's becomming a bit dated

*talking about Baby Luigi btw

Don't forget Pink Gold Peach, Baby Rosalina and Honey Queen.

Oh yeah Honey Queen. An instant candidate for the Wario Steakheads

Have I posted my massive Baseball roster before? I got bored and decided to brainstorm what it would be like if all the teams had 25 characters (counting recolors). I may have to edit it and add Spike. Probably on Wario or Bowser's team.

I could see honey queen on yoshi's or peach's team.

Toy Chica said:
yeah its probably only viable for the enemies that appeared in further mario games

Yeah, most likely.

Back