Mario Party 10

yoshiking14x said:
Why was Donkey Kong unplayable for all those years?
Donkey Kong spaces

To be fair, we ended up getting Toad, Boo, and Koopa Kid in exchange, so it was worth it.

I'd take DK over those 3 anytime.

I'd take those three over DK anytime.

Actually I'll take any new characters over returning ones anytime. I love the weird picks in spin-offs. MK7 was great. Wiggler? Honey Queen? Beautiful.

Maki Nishikino said:
I'd take those three over DK anytime.

Actually I'll take any new characters over returning ones anytime. I love the weird picks in spin-offs. MK7 was great. Wiggler? Honey Queen? Beautiful.

They're fine and all if already established and loved characters are there alongside them (not saying they replaced Waluigi)

Only as a boss apparently.

Mario Party X said:
I don't see how the roster can change attitudes so quickly, but I guess I'll never know.

I bet you that if they had Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in this game that you would have a different attitude about this game (I would too).

Also, Daisy's taunt sounded like a swear word rather than btz, which was funny. In MP8 I always was Blooper, but I don't know how to write the sound he made.

well a roster can change a lot of different things

not really the whole game, but rather how a person appreciates a certain aspect of it.

It'd be like the next smash game went down straight to 12 characters again, im sure a lot of people would be pissed about that.

Zae Eildus said:

not really the whole game, but rather how a person appreciates a certain aspect of it.

It'd be like the next smash game went down straight to 12 characters again, im sure a lot of people would be pissed about that.

I'm not sure if that is quite so applicable in this situation because in Smash every character has their own moveset and every player is unique (for the most part), while you could pick Peach, or Boo, or Donky Kong, or Birdo, and they will all play and act the same way, just different appearance.

Wally said:
Zae Eildus said:

I'm not sue if that is quite so applicable in this situation because in Smash every character has their own moveset and every player is unique (for the most part), while you could pick Peach, or Boo, or Donky Kong, or Birdo, and they will all play and act the same way, just different appearance.

Yeah it isnt, but it doesnt really change the fact that people will still want to play as their desirable character though, so in that sense it can be a little game changing.

Wally said:
Mario Party X said:
I don't see how the roster can change attitudes so quickly, but I guess I'll never know.

I bet you that if they had Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in this game that you would have a different attitude about this game (I would too).

It would be a first day buy if Baby Luigi was playable really

With the recent artwork uploads, I have been questioning about Spike's artwork. While we don't know what Spike's role is yet, it almost seems like it'll be a playable character, since all the other new artworks involve playable characters too.

Ugh I personally think Spike is a dumb choice

and yes before you call me out, yes I'm biased.

Stanley the Troll said:
Instead of Spike there should be Grubba or Tubba Blubba.

That would be even worse.

A bad character choice is a bad character choice. You're hardon for the rpgs isn't going to change that.

MnSG said:
With the recent artwork uploads, I have been questioning about Spike's artwork. While we don't know what Spike's role is yet, it almost seems like it'll be a playable character, since all the other new artworks involve playable characters too.
I'm all for it. I think that'd be pretty fucking sweet.

Stanley the Troll said:
Mcmadness said:
A bad character choice is a bad character choice.
Since when does a character's debut game have a say in whether a character is bad or not?
It's not their debut games. It's the fact that they would make no sense. Tubba Blubba is too big, and neither would make much sense. A major RPG character might have a chance, but not two minor villains who only have relevance in one chapter of their games.

Lumastar said:
Stanley the Troll said:
Mcmadness said:
A bad character choice is a bad character choice.
Since when does a character's debut game have a say in whether a character is bad or not?
It's not their debut games. It's the fact that they would make no sense. Tubba Blubba is too big, and neither would make much sense. A major RPG character might have a chance, but not two minor villains who only have relevance in one chapter of their games.
Well that's a fair argument. I was just pointing out that I'd prefer one of them to the generic version from the main series. They're definitely not my first choice for an RPG character. I was just referring to the fact that he thinks any RPG character would be a terrible inclusion.

spike's alright I guess.

imagine spike amiibos though lol

Stanley the Troll said:
Giving underrated games some love is not a bad thing.

mario party isn't a celebration of the entire mario series, it's its own ----ing spin-off branch of the mario series. you know, the CORE mario series. the core mario series that made mario popular in the --ing first place.

Baby Luigi said:
mario party isn't a celebration of the entire mario series, it's its own ----ing spin-off branch of the mario series. you know, the CORE mario series. the core mario series that made mario popular in the --ing first place.

She gets it.

Back