Mario Party 10

From Kart maybe, but Tennis kept the generic enemies alive with keeping Koopa Troopa for the first game and putting in Boo, Paratroopa, and Shy Guy in the second game.

And power tennis added even more with koopa, flyguy and wiggler.

People like their cute fanged ghosts I guess.

Species that have been playable:
Koopa Troopa
Paratroopa
Boo
Shy Guy
Fly Guy
Wiggler
Dry Bones
Monty Mole
Goomba
Paragoomba
Magikoopa
Hammer Bro
Blooper
Lakitu

Probably not accurate but whatever.

Well people generally don't describe boos that way.

Magikrazy said:
I never understood the hate for generic enemies in Mario spinoffs. You think nobody would care considering they've been there since the first Mario Kart.
Some generic enemies just don't feel... special. Hammer Bro., Wigger, Shy Guy, and Lakitu have some quirks to them unlike Koopa Toopa here.

Carpenter turtle
Caterpillar flower
masked Nazgul
spectacled turtle on a smiling cloud

They are special to me.

Mario Party X said:
Some generic enemies just don't feel... special. Hammer Bro., Wigger, Shy Guy, and Lakitu have some quirks to them unlike Koopa Toopa here.

Hey, Koopas are plenty special!

I think Clubbas should start appearing more often in stuff. Not necessarily as playable, but I think they're deserving of some role in Mario Party, Mario Kart, and/or Super Mario games.

I'd rather not have Spike's knock off cousin.

No, they really haven't.

Not everyone has played Paper Mario, they are from two games kids can't play.
And Daisy is from a Mario platformer.

They don't own a N64, Paper mario is not available on Wii U virtual console. Only the ones who have a Wii can.

I'm all for Clubba appearing in the next Baseball.

I'd also like Gloombas and Koopatrols, as far as RPG enemies go.

Stanley the Troll said:
I knew Clubbas before I knew Spikes.

If being from a spinoff=not well-known, then Daisy and Waluigi must be pretty dang obscure.

Ignoring that super mario land isn't a spin off, Clubbas are still based off spike.

Its like picking a off brand crappy donut over the authentic one.

Back