Mario Party 10

Icemario said:
Nah, she's going to pay Boo to steal it for her.
exactly.

So who do you want to appear in this game. I just want:

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Daisy
  • Yoshi
  • Toad

after those 6, everyone else I consider to just be a bonus (like Boo, Koopa Kid, Toadette, Shy Guy, Koopa Troopa, Donkey Kong) or filler (like Wario, Waluigi, Birdo, Dry Bones, Hammer Bro, Blooper, Magikoopa).
I also want Koopa Kid to either be playable or be a space on the board or have a role in certain minigames like they did in Mario Party 7 Bowser Mini-games but the chances of that happening is probably close to 1% because NDCube hates them.

Wario has appeared in every Mario Party game as a playable character, while Daisy has started appearing as a playable character since Mario Party 3. Wario is definitely not filler at all. Waluigi wouldn't be filler either because he appeared playable the same amount of times as Daisy.

3D Player 2004 said:

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Daisy
  • Yoshi
  • Toad

Now that's bullshit. That's just the Mario Party 1 & 2 rosters but Daisy & Toad instead of Wario and Donkey Kong. Wario can't be filler if he was playable since the first Mario Party. It is a shame though that they didn't let Donkey Kong be playable in any games after Mario Party 4. I'd much rather Donkey Kong come back as a character. And someone like Rosalina takes over the DK Space job. Rosalina sounds like a character that would be good for the direct opposite of Bowser Spaces.

Mario Party 5 - Wario, Walugi, + Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy is the perfect roster. (imo)

Northern Verve said:
3D Player 2004 said:

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Daisy
  • Yoshi
  • Toad

Now that's bull*bleep*. That's just the Mario Party 1 & 2 rosters but Daisy & Toad instead of Wario and Donkey Kong. Wario can't be filler if he was playable since the first Mario Party. It is a shame though that they didn't let Donkey Kong be playable in any games after Mario Party 4. I'd much rather Donkey Kong come back as a character. And someone like Rosalina takes over the DK Space job. Rosalina sounds like a character that would be good for the direct opposite of Bowser Spaces.
At this point, Rosalina will probably be playable.

I want Magikoopa and Birdo cut but everyone else deserves to stay as of Wario's confirmation. Though it would have been nice if the Wario Bros finally got cut. Both Wario Bros however is preferable to half and half.

Why are you so intent on having Wario and Waluigi cut?

Shy​ Guy said:
Northern Verve said:
3D Player 2004 said:

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Daisy
  • Yoshi
  • Toad

Now that's bull*bleep*. That's just the Mario Party 1 & 2 rosters but Daisy & Toad instead of Wario and Donkey Kong. Wario can't be filler if he was playable since the first Mario Party. It is a shame though that they didn't let Donkey Kong be playable in any games after Mario Party 4. I'd much rather Donkey Kong come back as a character. And someone like Rosalina takes over the DK Space job. Rosalina sounds like a character that would be good for the direct opposite of Bowser Spaces.

Probably, yeah. But if she and Donkey Kong switched places. I'd say that'd work out.

That said, even if that happened in Mario Party 10. (Cause Mario Party character rosters are just as unimportant, if not more so then Mario Kart character rosters) It really wouldn't make me want to get the game. The return of the Mario Party 9 car alone turns me off to the game. To be honest, Wii Party U (I got it for free with the download code I got for Mario Kart 8) was more fun then 9 because while the gameplay isn't the same and not much strategy is involved. It still has seperate movement, and it even has minigames similar to some of the older games. I swear there's even a few that were very similar to some of my favorite Mini-Games from the N64 games.

This is my roster for Mario Party 10:

Starter Characters
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Wario
Daisy
Waluigi
Toad
Boo
Koopa Troopa
Mii
Unlockable Characters
Toadette
Birdo
Dry Bones
Blooper
Hammer Bro.
Shy Guy
Kamek
Rosalina
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Bowser Party only
Bowser

I can't see the babies being playable. It's kind of weird.

Shy​ Guy said:
Northern Verve said:
3D Player 2004 said:

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Daisy
  • Yoshi
  • Toad

And isn't 3D Player the one who wants Koopa Kid to be playable? I am surprised he isn't on the list!

My dream Mario Party roster: (Yes, only 12 Characters)

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Boo
Koopa Kid

>Cut Wario/Waluigi
>Put in Shy Guy/Koopa
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wait, you're serious?

3D Player 2004 said:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Boo
Koopa Kid
Dude. Daisy is not more relevant than Waluigi and she sure as hell isn't more relevant than Wario.

Paper Mario said:
3D Player 2004 said:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Boo
Koopa Kid
Dude. Daisy is not more relevant than Waluigi and she sure as hell isn't more relevant than Wario.
Daisy is more relevant than Waluigi. Also, this roster list is just what I want so of course it's going to be biased.

3D Player 2004 said:
Daisy is more relevant than Waluigi
They are literally in the same boat regarding relevance. Daisy may have been relevant back in Super Mario Land but now she is NOT a main-series character anymore. If she was she would appear in mainline games which she doesn't. And Super Mario Land is a main game only if you stretch things, as it's not made by Miyamoto and has many differences from the main series. Waluigi and Daisy are in the same boat, you can't deny that. Mario Kart 7 is the only thing Daisy has over Waluigi. And that's *gasp* a spinoff too.

3D Player 2004 said:
Paper Mario said:
3D Player 2004 said:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Boo
Koopa Kid
Daisy is more relevant than Waluigi. Also, this roster list is just what I want so of course it's going to be biased.
Wario is confirmed.

Lumastar said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Paper Mario said:
3D Player 2004 said:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Boo
Koopa Kid
Wario is confirmed.
I wish he wasn't.

3D Player 2004 said:
Lumastar said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Paper Mario said:
3D Player 2004 said:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Boo
Koopa Kid
Wario is confirmed.
I wish he wasn't.
I wish he was. Wario and Waluigi are both returning. Even if you don't want them, you need to acknowledge their inclusion.

3D Player 2004 said:
Lumastar said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Paper Mario said:
3D Player 2004 said:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Boo
Koopa Kid
Wario is confirmed.
I wish he wasn't.

Now if this was Mario party Advance, then it would make a little more sense for Wario not to be in it.

But wait... Were you the one who said you hated MPA and it has Koopa Kid in it.... I could be wrong on the part of you hating it.. But if you truly do hate it, you are some strange strange person.

Paper Mario said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Daisy is more relevant than Waluigi
They are literally in the same boat regarding relevance. Daisy may have been relevant back in Super Mario Land but now she is NOT a main-series character anymore. If she was she would appear in mainline games which she doesn't. And Super Mario Land is a main game only if you stretch things, as it's not made by Miyamoto and has many differences from the main series. Waluigi and Daisy are in the same boat, you can't deny that. Mario Kart 7 is the only thing Daisy has over Waluigi. And that's *gasp* a spinoff too.

Super Mario Galaxy was not made by Miyamoto neither.

I hope these characters are playable:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Funky Kong
Rosalina
Kamek