Mario Party 10

If he's retired, why are we still calling him Koopa Kid? If he was really retired, he would be Koopa Senior Citizen or something. NINTENDO MUST BE LYING.

It's a sad day to see Mario Party abandon things that made it special and become yet another New Super Mario Bros. carbon-copy crap.

...just like Paper Mario: Sticker Star

RIP Koopa Kid, Tumble, original Mario Party characters, classic 4 player gameplay, 2 vs 2 minigames, coins to buy stars, and good lord what else that is gone

Vommack said:
If he's retired, why are we still calling him Koopa Kid? If he was really retired, he would be Koopa Senior Citizen or something. NINTENDO MUST BE LYING.
Koopa Kid was just his stage name. He was actually a 40 years old man.

Magikrazy said:
Vommack said:
So is Baby Luigi!

Shy Guy Forever said:
Magikrazy said:
Vommack said:
So is Baby Luigi!

WHAT!?!?

Baby Luigi said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Magikrazy said:
Vommack said:
So is Baby Luigi!

WHAT!?!?
fox_luigi_by_mustache_broz1-d5ulw8x.jpg

That's just a "cute-looking" Luigi

Baby Luigi said:
It's a sad day to see Mario Party abandon things that made it special and become yet another New Super Mario Bros. carbon-copy crap.

...just like Paper Mario: Sticker Star

RIP Koopa Kid, Tumble, original Mario Party characters, classic 4 player gameplay, 2 vs 2 minigames, coins to buy stars, and good lord what else that is gone

It is kinda sad how Wii Party & Wii Party U. Which is made by essentially the same company (Like even the results screens and the mini-game explanations look the same as Mario Party 9). Still have the boards where everyone is seperate (Even if it's still not the same, the separation is still better then the car) . And heck even Wii Party U has a few games similar to older Mario Parties. (I got the game with the Club Nintendo deal I got from Mario Kart 8)

There are also some things about the Wii Party games that made me wish they were Mario Party games instead of what we got in Mario Party 9.

The weird thing is....isn't former Hudson employees now part of nd Cube? I'd honestly like to see the thought process behind this company

But you're pelting crap at him

So who will be the replacement Petey? A second one?

Was about to make that joke myself

But a second smaller Petey chugging bombs to a larger one is just awkward lol

Back