Rosalina
Kamek
Yoshi
Dry Bones
Hamer Bro
Wiggler
Nabbit
Boom Boom
Have you completely forgot about Daisy, Toad, Boo, Toadette, Birdo, Blooper, Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy? I think Boom Boom and Wiggler are more likely to be bosses. Nabbit will be an NPC. The Donkey Kong characters might be a good idea although I rather have Donkey Kong to have his own space or at least have his own board in a jungle.

supermariofan said:
I also want Broque Monsieur the one on the star space
I approve of this idea.

Magikrazy said:
Paper Mario said:
supermariofan said:
I approve of this idea.
Me too.

Come on, Mario Party! You've let Star Spirits hosted before.

Hudson Soft did. But Nd Cube seems to like using Toad colors.

And we don't know yet if the star spaces are coming back.

Cirdec said:
Magikrazy said:
Paper Mario said:
supermariofan said:
I approve of this idea.
Me too.

Come on, Mario Party! You've let Star Spirits hosted before.

Hudson Soft did. But Nd Cube seems to like using Toad colors.

And we don't know yet if the star spaces are coming back.

Nd cube is made up of former Hudson Soft employees though

Wonder why they decided to change the formula to the car. I think it can be good as well, just make the luck factor less important than in Mario Party 9.

Cirdec said:
Wonder why they decided to change the formula to the car. I think it can be good as well, just make the luck factor less important than in Mario Party 9.

Because "people" were complaining about a perfectly fine system that didn't need change and wanted change because potatoes.

Seriously, the old Mario Party formula worked. If you want something else for a change, then why are you wasting your time in Mario Party? This isn't the series that needs some sort of radical innovation, it's multiplayer party fun. All it needs are tweaks like the orbs or the partners and stuff. All the new stuff comes in the form of boards and minigames.

Baby Man said:
Cirdec said:

Because "people" were complaining about a perfectly fine system that didn't need change and wanted change because potatoes.

Seriously, the old Mario Party formula worked. If you want something else for a change, then why are you wasting your time in Mario Party? This isn't the series that needs some sort of radical innovation, it's multiplayer party fun. All it needs are tweaks like the orbs or the partners and stuff. All the new stuff comes in the form of boards and minigames.
This, Separate moving was very important because it allowed everyone to make strategic plays rather than only allowing random chance to determine who makes those plays for the WHOLE group. Ministars were given and taken away really quickly and swiftly causing sudden place dropping and sometimes, you could lose half of your ministars via a random event or double them or gain/lose 10. Compared to the usual prize of 5 Ministars per minigame win which is barely anything in comparison. Heck, the new boards don't even matter that much to me. The minigames alone in my opinion justify a purchase of multiple Mario Parties.

Besides, before people call me out for being hypocritical, remember, Mario Party and Mario platformers are two COMPLETELY different genres, one which would benefit from having a radical change, the other, not so much. One benefits with having multiple people around, the other is single-player focused.

I wish the other Mario Party games would have the same ending as the first: Something special happens in a map you completed and the character in fourth gets his ass handed. I also wish they kept that lovely music that plays during those scenes

supermariofan said:
I wish the other Mario Party games would have the same ending as the first: Something special happens in a map you completed and the character in fourth gets his ass handed. I also wish they kept that lovely music that plays during those scenes
:mad: That is the reason I hate Mario Party 1. :mad:

If we locked 3D Player in a room with an N64 running Mario Party 1 forever, which one would explode first?

3D Player 2004 said:
supermariofan said:
What?! What's wrong with those endings? They're beautiful

supermariofan said:
3D Player 2004 said:
supermariofan said:
Some people like me get Nightmares from them.

3D Player 2004 said:
supermariofan said:
3D Player 2004 said:
supermariofan said:
I haven't seen anyone else with those nightmares, but whatever.

I hate the group movement, but as long as I can be Bowser and torture everybody else, I'm okay with it!

3D Player 2004 said:
supermariofan said:
3D Player 2004 said:
supermariofan said:
No Mario game is nightmare-inducing, I've been playing the series for years and never had a nightmare about it that didn't also involve something in real life.

Paper Mario said:
3D Player 2004 said:
supermariofan said:
3D Player 2004 said:
supermariofan said:
No Mario game is nightmare-inducing, I've been playing the series for years and never had a nightmare about it that didn't also involve something in real life.
Once I had this one dream where Bowser Jr. hanged himself.

It was the greatest day of my life until I woke up.

Clawdia Koopa said:
Paper Mario said:
3D Player 2004 said:
supermariofan said:
3D Player 2004 said:
supermariofan said:
Once I had this one dream where Bowser Jr. hanged himself.

It was the greatest day of my life until I woke up.

I had a dream where Baby Daisy was the lord of all evil

I also had a dream where Baby Mario and Baby Luigi possessed and operated a technology so powerful that they were considered menacing

that's why i never take my dreams seriously lol

Slapstick violence to your character, oh noes. Frankly, I was scared of losing in Mario Party, too, but I was, like, 7.

Back