Mario Party 10

I just find it weird how Wario and Waluigi are allowed to play but Bowser isn't. Like letting some bad guys party with you but not other bad guys.

Because you know being a thief who mostly does his own thing now a days is totally equal to being an active villain whos e constantly kidnapping the princess
seriously whens the last time Wario did anything actually evil to mario?

Controlling Bowser looks fun, shame the car is back and not the conventional movement but oh well

Hopefully the Bowser mode is optional and the game actually does enough to differentiate itself from mp9

Not going to buy this, considering it's bringing back the car. The only way I'll end up playing this is if my brother ends up buying it.

3D Player 2004 said:
Wario still isn't cut like he deserves.

Why are Wario and Waluigi even in Mario Party, its so dumb.
Why do you want to cut anyone?

And Wario never deserves to be cut because that would spare him the ultimate pain of Mario Party.

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
3D Player 2004 said:

Why do you want to cut anyone?

And Wario never deserves to be cut because that would spare him the ultimate pain of Mario Party.
Besides, he has been there since Mario Party 1.

Aside from that GBA game.

But I don't understand this "I want X character cut" mentality. I'd like Yoshi cut, but that's incredibly stupid and selfish.

GalacticPetey said:
It's a Mario Party game. Who honestly cares about the roster?
When Toadette isn't there for god-who-knows, then it matters.

3D Player 2004 said:

You have a dumb opinion

This is asking for it, but:
Can someone explain how a character who Mario had a one-night stand with waaaaaay back when and has had nothing but spin-offs since is more relevant than one who has made 3 recent main series appearances?

Vommack said:
Can someone explain how a character who Mario had a one-night stand with waaaaaay back when and has had nothing but spin-offs since is more relevant than one who has made 3 recent main series appearances?

AND a playable Smash Bros. appearance to boot?

Vommack said:
Seniority? Or Mario got her pregnant, and pregnancy takes a lot longer in the Mushroom Kingdom hence why she's still able to be in the parties and kart racing but not in an actual adventure.

Duskull said:
Seniority?

If that's the case then that means that Wart and Tatanga should have more relevancy than Rosalina too

Duskull said:
Or Mario got her pregnant, and pregnancy takes a lot longer in the Mushroom Kingdom hence why she's still able to be in the parties and kart racing but not in an actual adventure.

Yuck.

Baby Luigi said:
Vommack said:

AND a playable Smash Bros. appearance to boot?

2 of which were stolen from Daisy and is not even relevant enough to appear in the 41-Character roster known as Mario Super Sluggers.

How is it "stolen". Seriously, how? Does Wario appearing more often than Waluigi mean Wario always steals Waluigi's spots? Does Wart not appearing anymore mean Bowser stole all of his spots?
Seriously, how does a character "steal" a spot. That makes no *bleep*ing sense.

3D Player 2004 said:
not even relevant enough to appear in the 41-Character roster known as Mario Super Sluggers.

Yep, that game that came out like 6 years ago amirite?

Really? You're basing Rosalina's relevance off of one spin-off that came out six years ago? Nothing was stolen from Daisy. She never had a chance in Smash to begin with. You are just a whiny fan boy that can't except reality. Kindly stop with this bullshit.

3D Player 2004 said:
2 of which were stolen from Daisy and is not even relevant enough to appear in the 41-Character roster known as Mario Super Sluggers.

You know, I didn't want to say this and piss off other Daisy fans who aren't as vocal and pushy as you, because they don't really deserve it. But you're really asking for it.

Daisy already is in SSB. She is an alternate costume of Peach. Just like the real Daisy is merely a carbon-copy of Peach, in appearance and role. The only difference between them is a character bio that informs us that Daisy is a tomboy, which is not apparent in the way she dresses, and is also never relevant for anything except spin-offs. She's pretty much yellow Peach with (possible) attitude.

So really, Daisy already has the most accurate representation in SSB she could have ever gotten. As a Peach recolor. Claiming that she is more relevant than, say, Wario, who has not only one, but two game series to himself, is just ridiculous. As is a similar claim concerning Rosalina, who has appeared in three main series titles.

Again, it is entirely fine to like the character, and hope she gets into more games and stuff, but don't make BS claims.

You know when something is wrong when I feel like defending Wario from whiny fans.

I'm so not a fan of Mario either.

I'm also not a girl.

And I don't live on planet Earth.

My prediction for character roster:
Daisy
Waluigi
Toad
Boo
no toadette or dry bones :'(
Some evil character

Back