Mario Party 10

OMG taunts are friggin awesome why did they remove those :'(

Lumastar said:
Baby Luigi said:
OMG taunts are friggin awesome why did they remove those :'(
Because friendship is maaagic!
You don't play Mario Party for friendship. Mario Party and friendship are opposites.

On 6-7, press the L button when it's not your turn. In 8, shake the Wiimote when it's not your turn. The more you know

I hated taunting because I thought it was obnoxious and annoying. Which was the point I guess. Good job on their part in that case.

But I'd rather it dies forever because of my own personal bias, regardless of whether the majority liked it or not.

BOOOOOO

I didn't know the latter games had taunts.

I remember taunts from Mario golf though.

Magikrazy said:

When I was watching a bunch of vids from a group of people who LP Mario Party games. I found it amusing that in one game of Mario Party 7 where he said a sentence but everytime he would of said mushroom he instead used the taunt button to have Toadette say mushroom for him xD

Northern Verve said:
Magikrazy said:

When I was watching a bunch of vids from a group of people who LP Mario Party games. I found it amusing that in one game of Mario Party 7 where he said a sentence but everytime he would of said mushroom he instead used the taunt button to have Toadette say mushroom for him xD

lolol that was hilarious

Baby Luigi said:
Northern Verve said:
Magikrazy said:

lolol that was hilarious

You've seen it? Actually never heard that you watched Mario Party TV

I told my friends about the changes made to Mario Party and they weren't very happy about them.

Lumastar said:
William A. Wheeler said:
I told my friends about the changes made to Mario Party and they weren't very happy about them.
In Mario Party 9 or Mario Party 10?
Both
the removal of regular stars
and the car thing

Back