Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

When you think Kyogre/Xerneas/Arceus were not overpowered enough, you have these 3 new toys that you can use on the same team. Ubers is going to be so fun.

Stargazing said:
Brokenmon Omega OP/Alpha OP

pokemon op sakurai plz nerf

10/10 would sig if I had space.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Mycroft Holmes said:
i feel like this game has gone from epic to bad in a matter of a few tweaks

probably

I have no idea what you're talking about but

probably.
i'm talking about what we've just been talking about

how kyogre, groundon and rayquaza won't need to be mega evolved, and this could make a seriously OP team

The only way they could balance this out is to make EVERY Pokemon broken

Making all characters uberly powerful in a game always produces quite interesting results (looking at you Brawl -)

at least theyre giving more maingame ppl megas like wally, brendan/may, steven, maxie/archie, the e4 in their rematches, and these mystery ppl in the code who have level 60 teams with megas and there leader has a megamence

? Block said:
Making all characters except for Mr. Game & Watch uberly powerful in a game always produces quite interesting results (looking at you Brawl -)

fixed.

we all know g&w sucks ass.

how is everybody in brawl powerful/good??? there are bad characters in that game

? Block said:
The only way they could balance this out is to make EVERY Pokemon broken

Making all characters uberly powerful in a game always produces quite interesting results (looking at you Brawl -)

*Cough* Ganondorf, Link, Zelda, Falcon *cough*

Sigh

Did you guys totally miss the freaking - sign I put there for a VERY good reason?

I said Brawl -, as in Brawl MINUS.

ninja'd by petey

oops i forgot about that mod
but i dont think itll be quite to that level, i hated that mod lol

Dr. John H. Watson said:
idk about that mod but i bet mr. g&w still sucks

http://blog.brawlminus.net/GameAndWatch

he doesn't sound like crap here

Well there are two fire types I really like in this generation: Torchic and Camerupt

While I like the Torchic line, I ultimately prefer Mudkip.

I've been wanting to use a Camerupt but low defenses and speed turn me away.

Unless I pick Torchic, my only choice left is Torkoal, which isn't bad, but there are better fire types in other regions/games.

Back