Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

Voting is locked.

Freakworld was lynched! He was the Indepentent OP Giver! His power was to give people OP-ness with demo codes.

what am i doing with myself

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Well gotta hope that there will be another way to get the demo for you guys then, bc that was my only code.

lynch random.org not me!
and i was going to buy you any three games of your choice

any three games

of your choice

Ok for people who are interested, the demo is basically using Glalie and the three starters, you can mega evolve them, and admire how beautiful is Mossdeep City.

Cirdec said:
Ok for people who are interested, the demo is basically using Glalie and the three starters, you can mega evolve them, and admire how beautiful is Mossdeep City.

They all have their Mega Stones, and Glalie (with its) can be passed on to the full version of the game, and after you beat this island of trainers more people appear in the city, or so the game told me.

Y'know what? I changed my mind, I want this game.

btw in the card game i got skarmory ex
what a fun day

So I found this image that is showing stats on stuff for Megas as well as some other things (I'm not sure if it is 100% true), but what the hell is that last thing if it is real?

10665105_854991857878823_2108841916351216044_n.jpg

Claus said:
So I found this image that is showing stats on stuff for Megas as well as some other things (I'm not sure if it is 100% true), but what the hell is that last thing if it is real?

It's not showing me anything
EDIT: nvm

It's Mega Hoopa, a Mega for another legendary that NA will not see until the end of 2015 at earliest, I bet.

Fan art:
mega_hoopa____by_hyshirey-d8319ax.png

Claus said:

That's apparently data found in the demo. By the way, if it's true, Mega Rayquaza will be the most broken Pokémon ever.

Mega Rayquaza has the attack stats of Deoxys A but much better Defense?

what the --- is this -----

? Block said:
Mega Rayquaza has the attack stats of Deoxys A but much better Defense?

what the --- is this -----

Of course it has more defense, Mega Rayquaza has 780 base stats total, while Deoxys-Attack has only 600.

So.....basically don't play online randomly at all unless you want to meet that one asshole who has a team of Primal Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza? Got it.

Gamefreak75 said:
So.....basically don't play online randomly at all unless you want to meet that one asshole who has a team of Primal Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza? Got it.
Pretty much. Usually legendary spammers aren't the most skilled players, but those three require little skill to wreck teams.

so game freak just took the remaining hope i'd had left for a balanced game and brutally dashed it on a wall

Back