Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

what why

i mean come on this is getting ridiculous. didnt regular rayquaza get enough love already?

Time for me to shamelessly capitalize on a meme.

This is pretty low on my priority list, so I probably won't bother picking this up until early next year at the earliest.

Shiny Umbreon said:
So this thing can mega evolve, hold a Life Orb, and learn a flying type Close Combat?! Will it be *bleep*ing banned from ubers?!

i think it will

maybe it should be in its own tier where moody and evasion is allowed

I got Alpha Sapphire

The water is really nice, there should be more of it

Baby Luigi said:
Shiny Umbreon said:
So this thing can mega evolve, hold a Life Orb, and learn a flying type Close Combat?! Will it be *bleep*ing banned from ubers?!

i think it will

maybe it should be in its own tier where moody and evasion is allowed

xQpW76J.png

DragonFreak said:
ice sockpuppet confirmed

I'm not getting this anytime soon.
From what I see on "Friends", my 11 year old cousin is nonstop playing Alpha Sapphire with the Friend Code message "kick ass".

Donatello said:
And what are the new Pokemon that were added/the routes their on?

From what I've played so far, it's the same Pokemon that were in Ruby/Sapphire with the only new Pokemon added to the Hoenn dex being pokemon like dusknoir and froslass. According to Serebii, new Pokemon appear with the dex nav function so I'm assuming it's like diamond/pearl where after you beat the elite four, certain pokemon start appearing via pokeradar in d/p and dex nav in this game.

man everyone in this thread are a bunch of fucking killjoys, ruining fanta's joke like that

also mfw get two feebas on first two times fishing

Back