Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

That reminds me. I need to decide who to use on my team. I already know I'm getting Treecko.

For gameplay teams, I typically use a balanced team consisting of a grass, fire, water, electric, flying, and other type pokemon. Not sure who to use yet. Maybe that shiny Beldum (assuming I can get the game before that event ends).

Donatello said:
While I like the Torchic line, I ultimately prefer Mudkip.

I've been wanting to use a Camerupt but low defenses and speed turn me away.

Unless I pick Torchic, my only choice left is Torkoal, which isn't bad, but there are better fire types in other regions/games.

Try Camerupt. Seriously, that thing was awesome for me in Emerald.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/head-to-hoenn-early-with-the-pokemon-trainer-club/

i dont think this was posted yet

From Serebii:

Today, The Pokémon Company International officially revealed Mega Steelix and Mega Glalie and, in doing so, confirmed that for US trainers, Mega Glalie will be the Pokémon obtainable by players and able to send to the main games making it available to North America, Europe and Korea while Japan gets Mega Steelix. The US Demo will be distributed from tomorrow through the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter, which can be signed up for on the official site, but you need to sign up today so be sure to make sure you have signed up for it.
Edit @ 18:49: More demo distributions are known for the US:
Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).
Check with your local retailer during the holidays to find out about special demo code giveaways (while supplies last).
Get a code with your purchase of the new Pokémon Art Academy game (out Oct. 24) when you buy from Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS system.
You’ll also get a code with your purchase of one of two classic Pokémon games coming to the Virtual Console service on Nintendo eShop: the Pokémon Puzzle Challenge game (out Nov. 6) or the Pokémon Trading Card Game (out Nov. 13). You'll find your free demo code on your eShop receipt (download codes available while supplies last).
Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo.
Codes will also be distributed during the holiday mall tour from Nov. 24-Dec. 21 at 16 different locations throughout the nation. Talk to a staff member to try out Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire or any of the featured Nintendo 3DS games to receive two codes—one for you, and one for a friend (while supplies last). Check back soon for a list of tour locations.
I would have expected Mega Glalie to be in the Japan demos and vise versa with Mega Steelix.

I will probably get one of the two GBC games, but I'm not sure which.

I signed up for promotional emails, I may have a chance of getting this!

Also, when's that newsletter coming out lol

Stargazing said:
I signed up for promotional emails, I may have a chance of getting this!

Also, when's that newsletter coming out lol

yes I'm wondering this too, I just checked my email.

EDIT: I got my email!

Whoa, this game looks like it has an amazing soundtrack.

Stargazing said:
Did you guys hear the Team Magma/Team Aqua remixes? Because OMG eargasm
Like I said, this game has a great soundtrack. It may even exceed the original.

Frollo said:
Stargazing said:
Did you guys hear the Team Magma/Team Aqua remixes? Because OMG eargasm
Like I said, this game has a great soundtrack. It may even exceed the original.

like that would be difficult.

i never had a problem with the soundtrack in the first place

certainly sounds better now.

GBA music just sucked(well aside from mother 3 and and golden sun series).

I found Ruby & Sapphire to have the best Pokémon soundtrack, tied with X & Y. From what I hear the remixes are good, except the Team Aqua / Magma battle theme, I prefer the original.

Shiny Umbreon said:
Zae Eildus said:
certainly sounds better now.

GBA music just sucked(well aside from mother 3 and and golden sun series).

The GBA Fire Emblems had some pretty good music.

it was alright, there were some good songs, but for the most part it was kinda eh to me.

The remixes for the actual game are certainly better than the fan-made ones (Rock? Seriously?)

Frollo said:
The remixes for the actual game are certainly better than the fan-made ones (Rock? Seriously?)

what's wrong with that?

rock is awesome man, especially orchestrated rock and symphonic metal.

This link gives interesting info about Mega Rayquaza: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3420062800?see_lz=1

Translation from Smg2daisy: Mega Rayquaza doesn't need a mega stone to mega evolve, it only needs to learn Dragon Ascent (which is a Flying type Close Combat). So in others words, Mega Rayquaza can hold an item.
May I remind Mega Rayquaza has 105/180/100/180/100/115 stats distribution, 780 in total, the highest in the game.
Now there is zero reason to not use Mega Rayquaza, this thing is the new God.

Back