What are you listening to right now? (PLEASE put videos behind spoiler tags)

Whatever Happened to Randolph Scott - The Statler Brothers

I'm not a prude or anything, I just think it's a fun song.

What You Don't Know - Expose

My brain has decided that it's going to fixate on this song all week, apparently.

Fell in Love with a Girl - The White Stripes

This song is so upbeat and catchy, I love it.

I like the dark mood from this instrumental. like the percussion too.

The Final Countdown - Europe

Looking forward to writing a research paper about this song.

Catchy Chinese song.

if there's one good thing about new chinese meme's is the surge of china pop songs, idk whats abt them but they're almost always a bop

yah i listen to super idol unironically haha

if there's one good thing about new chinese meme's is the surge of china pop songs, idk whats abt them but they're almost always a bop
It's like jpop and kpop, tend to be boppy and just fun to listen to!

Here's another one I have. I think it was nicknamed the "annoying Chinese song" but haters gonna hate. Please do share others if come across some. :P My Smash Bros can do with more tracks.

Ha no shame in listening to that stuff. I have music that sounds a bit similar to this. Just don't be the HAHA LOOK HOW QUIRKY I AM LISTENING TO BLACK SABBATH AND YOU LOSERS SUCK FOR LIKING TIMBERLAKE AND NICKELBACK

Hell I liked Decode from Paramore before knowing the song name and then realizing it's for Twilight and that I hated Twilight back then, but discovering this relatively recently doesn't make me dislike the song just because I had the "not like other girls" phase.

Last edited:
Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder

What is this song about? I don't know, but I use it as a motivation song.

Back