What are you listening to right now? (PLEASE put videos behind spoiler tags)

Goddamn, Tim Follin, how did you make something this good for fucking Pictionary?

Livin' in Desperate Times - Olivia Newton-John

I'm so glad this song is finally on Spotify. It's so underrated.

They really stuffed an entire lifetime's worth of emotions into one song and it gets me to cry every time.

Spanish Eddie - Laura Branigan

God, I love Laura Branigan's music so much. Easily in my top five singers of all time.

Flesh- Simon Curtis

Face the Face - Pete Townshend

I have no fucking idea what this song is about.

dead meme aside this is actually really good

you are LATE this has been bowsigi's theme for the longest time now

this song requires an acquired taste, with the growls that teeter the fine line of powerful and ear grating, the signature ruko high pitched (and sometimes long) scream notes, and the intentional robotic sound, but it makes it perfect for the songs message of wanting to "jump into a nuclear reactor".

This game's soundtrack has unironically great covers of Mario songs

Rap and opera singing works weirdly well together

you are LATE this has been bowsigi's theme for the longest time now

this song requires an acquired taste, with the growls that teeter the fine line of powerful and ear grating, the signature ruko high pitched (and sometimes long) scream notes, and the intentional robotic sound, but it makes it perfect for the songs message of wanting to "jump into a nuclear reactor".
ha... I've listened my share of metal music as well as Toad singing, this is fine. I does require a few listens to really groove in but that's the deal with many songs, you should give them several listens and you tend to like them more.

Last edited:

I have no idea what genre this falls in but I first heard it in a Geometry Dash video and like, immediately fell in love with it.

Got introduced to this song yesterday. Normally I'm not a fan of modern music but Yello is a band from the 80s so I'm not the most surprised I ended up liking it.

This again. I love this song. Easy top ten of all time.

Back