Name that character!

Culex??? Im not sure.

This character is sometimes called Chippy byou-know-who and is helper/guide to the two plumber brothers.

LumaGirl45 said:
Culex??? Im not sure.
No.
Jet Set Red Yoshi said:
has its origin in a game not related to Mario, though it later did.
. I am referring to a game that was later a Mario game, but was not until that game. I did not mean that this person appeared outside a Mario game, only to appear in another game.

LumaGirl45 said:
This character is sometimes called Chippy byou-know-who and is helper/guide to the two plumber brothers.

This is easy. Especially since I played the game where she was called Chippy and every single entry of its series that has been release, though the closest future release is a remake of the first. The answer is Chippy. Just kidding. It's Starlow.
That game is Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story in the Mario & Luigi series, if you didn't know.

This character is the one I was thinking of before. I will also give a few more hints. The original game's name is in Japenese. In the game where this character was a knight, there was no armor. Also, in that game, the green variant of my species is also a knight. And don't ask me for the gender. The main one of the species has been depicted of both genders.

Then I guess it's Birdo, now that you've mentioned Yoshi, but I fail to know where the armor comes from.

This character is a bigger version of a Koopa Troopa and has spikes on his shell. (Gosh! Wonder who that would be?)

One of the Beatles, maybe?

This character throws himself on stuff and enters their mind.

Cappy

This character has appeared as both a villain and a hero. This character is large. In most of this character's villainous appearances, they are the only boss, but are fought in a variety of ways in multiple boss battles. This character has been around for a long time.

Tennis Toad said:
I was thinking of DK

Pink Gold Peach?

This character hasn't had a new appearance, excluding cameos and remakes, in 5 years and seems to be largely ignored by Nintendo despite debuting in a main series 3D Mario game and having a defined role within the series.

Bowser has been nice on multiple occasions, so I'm guessing it's him.

A character that is a popular choice for a newcomer in the next Smash game, but doesn't deserve to be one.

Shovel Knight said:
This character is a Mario clone

Robo Mario? Well technically Robo Mario is created to look like Mario, effectively being his clone.

This place is best known for having a lot of confectionery (even the citizens are confectionery), and one might even need to take a dip in a soda lake in order to progress.

Thank you for reading.

I guess I forgot the intent of this thread at one time, because instead of a character, I gave a hint for a place. The answer to the above is Sweet Sweet Canyon.

Anyway, for a real character... this character exists in a board game and has a mood swing whenever a star appears.

Thank you for reading.

Back