Name that character!

Well, um, time to say something maybe.

This character is one of only playable characters in a Mario-related game who cannot jump, and he made his debut in a Wii game.

Everyone said:
Well, um, time to say something maybe.

This character is one of only playable characters in a Mario-related game who cannot jump, and he made his debut in a Wii game.

That would be Captain Toad. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) is his first appearance, and when he appeared in Super Mario 3D World, his defining characteristic is that he cannot jump.

-------------

When these guys lose their flower, they turn red and become aggressive.

Thank you for reading.

Obviously Wigglers.

This character is one body part of the game's producer and appears in the guy's game.

I can only think of Dr Kawashima. No one else fits that description.

Oh well, this guy has invented many machines and weapons used by various Mario characters.

That'll be Samus. Kirby spins too, but it's not really a frequent thing.

This character is from an unconfirmed species, but it is speculated that he's beanish. He lends you his ship to go someplace but it gets destroyed by ghosts.

Sounds like Flavio, but he doesn't look Beanish to me. From that bit I first thought of Podley or Podler. But the last bit is definitely Flavio.

This character's first appearance on-screen isn't actually them, but another character who is impersonating them (and subsequently several other characters). Their real self comes in shortly after to question how they can already be there.

At first I was like Merlee, but at the "question how they can already be there" part just sold the fact that it's O' Chunks.

This character is one of Bowser's minions who is associated with pipes, wether he carries one in battle, or uses them to attack the Mario Bros.

Roy Koopa

This character is in a Nintendo game and is hidden everywhere in the game.

Shovel Knight said:
This character is in a Nintendo game and is hidden everywhere in the game.

Could that be Luigi because of the Year of Luigi stuff? This hint seems pretty general, quite honestly.

This character is one of the few obvious humans in the Marioverse, notably described as a "rascal" in the sports game they are featured in.

Waaaaaah?

Ok, not a Mario character this time.

This character is inspired by a real life canid and debuted in a movie. He uses his life force in battle. Hint: His voice actor also voices a very popular anime character.

Lucario, I guess.....

This character is a video game character who is a very rare animal. He might be playable in Smash Ultimate. He also got a game awhile ago.

Ladybirds that walk in a set path, going either in loops or back and forth.

Shovel Knight said:
This character is a video game character who is a very rare animal. He might be playable in Smash Ultimate. He also got a game awhile ago.

I think it's Crash Bandicoot, only because bandicoots aren't what would be a common animal. In fact, spell check says that the word "bandicoot" is an invalid word! Also, his recent game is the N. Sane Trilogy.

Mikan Tsumiki said:
This character is one of the few obvious humans in the Marioverse, notably described as a "rascal" in the sports game they are featured in.

Is it Clay (Mario Tennis: Power Tour)? Had to look it up since it's kind of vague.

Thank you for reading.

I don't know. The only bird I found is Kazooie. But I'm sure my answers is wrong.

And yes, my character was Crash.

winstein said:
Ladybirds that walk in a set path, going either in loops or back and forth.

Shovel Knight said:
I don't know. The only bird I found is Kazooie. But I'm sure my answers is wrong.

Since this one's probably cryptic for you, I will provide two hints on this:
1) Ladybirds are insects
2) This enemy first appears in Super Mario 3D Land

Thank you for reading.

They're called Ladybugs, mot ladybirds. That probably is what spawned the confusion.

And in that case, BiddyBuds.

Anyway, these guys assist you throughout your adventure and are regarded as the main items of the game, pretty much like Link's items.

The final unlockable character in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Everyone said:
They're called Ladybugs, mot ladybirds. That probably is what spawned the confusion.

No, they are indeed called ladybirds in British English. The insect's name is derived from combining "lady", referring to the Virgin Mary and "bird" referring to its ability to fly. There is even a publishing company called "Ladybird Books" in England. Then again, not everybody is familiar with English that is outside American so there is indeed some confusion.

Everyone said:
Anyway, these guys assist you throughout your adventure and are regarded as the main items of the game, pretty much like Link's items.

I am guessing... Pikmin. They assist the Captain in tasks they can't perform themselves, and they follow you so in a way they are like items that can move.

Thank you for reading.

Scary but scarier in his final form. Could be a Kirby character... perhaps Magolor? Or wait no... Dark Matter/Zero! Gotta be it.

That ain't it. I'm talking Mario characters this time.

This character says stuff like 61913&£-27@76#8@#+#+28#9£-#+7#(@+ = (That's pretty easy, but it's not a Mario character.)

Back