What gamers do you hate?

Zae Eildus said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I hate gamers who say that your opinion is wrong and theirs is the only right one. Unfortunately those people are everywhere.

lol id go this route but im so used to people saying my opinion is wrong i simply dont care anymore.
THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG, ZAE

YOU ARE SO, SO WRONG ON EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING

Dr. Javelin said:
Zae Eildus said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I hate gamers who say that your opinion is wrong and theirs is the only right one. Unfortunately those people are everywhere.

lol id go this route but im so used to people saying my opinion is wrong i simply dont care anymore.
THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG, ZAE

YOU ARE SO, SO WRONG ON EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING

peach is hot

You are not allowed to have different opinions, Zae. You are not allowed to enjoy things that make you happy.

You must conform your interests to what society tells you is good. Only then will you be truly happy.

CONFORM

Dr. Javelin said:
You are not allowed to have different opinions, Zae. You are not allowed to enjoy things that make you happy.

You must conform your interests to what society tells you is good. Only then will you be truly happy.

CONFORM

i would if they didnt spit in poseidons mouth when he extended his hand in friendship.

I hate gamers who hate Miis?

I hate gamers who hate on NSMB?

I hate gamers who hate on Sonic?

I hate gamers who hate motion control?

I hate gamers who hate easy games?

I hate gamers who hate the Wii and Wii U?

I hate gamers who hate Nintendo?

I hate gamers who hate on younger gamers?

Oh, what the heck! I hate like 70% of the gamers in the world!

chillv said:

thats a lot of people for such a silly reason

chillv said:

so you hate me then

NSY said:
chillv said:

so you hate me then

dude he probably hates everyone in this community.

Zae Eildus said:
NSY said:
chillv said:

so you hate me then

oh shucks looks like I'm included in one of those....

New Super Mario said:
Zae Eildus said:
NSY said:
chillv said:

so you hate me then

oh shucks looks like I'm included in one of those....
Surprisingly I don't fit into any of them.

Huh. That's strange.

I'm glad I hate Miis

Crackin355 said:
Surprisingly I don't fit into any of them.

Huh. That's strange.

Maybe that's because I didn't list them all. However, even then, I doubt you would fit into any of the categories I didn't list anyway, mostly because your not around me here enough for me to hate you.

Zae Eildus said:

Correction, I probably hate everyone from the Gamefaqs community.

It takes a lot for me to gain a hatred towards someone. However, it is possible to lower my liking of someone if said person does any of the following.

1. Talk about me, especially behind my back
2. Display several traits or behaviors I don't like
3. Says anything that I consider rude or belittling
4. Name calling me

but, depending on the severity, you can cause me to hate you.

For example, there were these two classmates at my school. One wondered why I won't talk to anyone (I am shy). One day, he asked me the same thing and I was sitting around some other classmates at my school. I admitted that I was shy, and he joked and said "You are high?!" and I kept saying "no, I am shy". I also saw him do some mischievous stuff, such as there were candies on the table for all of the students, and he went down table taking them, and I tried to stop him but I didn't want to get in trouble. He also scribbled on some girl's folder.

The other guy, I began talking to, but he was just way too playful for me. He started taking things and I had to tell him to give it back, and he wouldn't do it until I became irritated. He also joked about me and stuff (purposely mispronouncing my name, making fun of something I did one day etc.)

And so, I kept my distance from them. I don't hate them, but I don't like them.

To be honest, it seems that the only people I can actually tolderate and talk to at my school are the girls. The dudes are too bro-like for me while the girls are so well, girly and ladylike for me. Heck, I even think I have a crush on one of them.

Ask her out.

I hate people who tell me I'm wrong over my personal preference in Pokemon types.

chillv said:
For example, there were these two classmates at my school. One wondered why I won't talk to anyone (I am shy). One day, he asked me the same thing and I was sitting around some other classmates at my school. I admitted that I was shy, and he joked and said "You are high?!" and I kept saying "no, I am shy". I also saw him do some mischievous stuff, such as there were candies on the table for all of the students, and he went down table taking them, and I tried to stop him but I didn't want to get in trouble. He also scribbled on some girl's folder.

The other guy, I began talking to, but he was just way too playful for me. He started taking things and I had to tell him to give it back, and he wouldn't do it until I became irritated. He also joked about me and stuff (purposely mispronouncing my name, making fun of something I did one day etc.)

Reminding me of those type of douchebags makes me glad I'm not going back to high school for the rest of my life

Jim McGinn said:
Ask her out.

I am only 13, plus, I am not ready to date someone yet. Not to mention that my parents probably won't let me and I would probably be too shy to do so.

Also, she asked me once do I like her (because I looked and her and blushed a few times) and I said no. (I didn't think I had a crush on her at the time). Now, I could always go back and say I do, but no. I'd rather just keep

Btw, my parents joke about it a lot such as referring to her as "my girlfriend" or making those "oooo" audience sounds whenever I mention her.

In addition, other girls be flirting with me, and it makes me blush and cringe. In all honesty, I blush and get nervous around females anyway. For example, if a bunch of females were sitting next to me from left to right. I would start blushing and getting sweaty, especially if I had to talk to one.

Baby Luigi said:
Reminding me of those type of douchebags makes me glad I'm not going back to high school for the rest of my life

I'm in 7th grade though.

Oh, lets not derail this thread any longer.

I hate gamers who complain about about one thing not being present in a game, and when it is present, they complain about it.

chillv said:
I'm in 7th grade though.

not much difference in middle school and high school when it comes to douchebags

chillv said:
I hate gamers who complain about about one thing not being present in a game, and when it is present, they complain about it.

keep in mind that a group of gamers are a hivemind. if you specifically complain about one person, either he's a terrible hypocrite or the feature was poorly executed

Misty said:
i hate 3d world's motion control
i activate ground pounds out of shaking due to a stressful stage
raeg

I didn't know motion controls from a game are considered gamers

chillv said:
Welp you hate me.
Looks like you double-hate me.

Triple-hate me.

Another reason to hate me.

W00t and once again you hate me. Love you too buddy <3

What a wonderful thing to be proud of.

Disclaimer: Obviously the above is me just being silly, if you take this seriously I'm just going to ignore you, chillv.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think I can really say I hate specific types of gamers, I hate specific types of people who probably plays video games, but it would just a list of types of people I hate with "gamer" slapped at the end of it.

I do think certain gamers are just silly though. Wouldn't got as far to say "hate", just silly.

chillv said:
I hate gamers who hate Miis? Check

I hate gamers who hate on NSMB? Check

I hate gamers who hate on Sonic? Check

I hate gamers who hate motion control? Check

Well, really, I don't hate any of these, but all of them (those that are CHECKED) are highly irritating, and I'd like to see them die in a fire.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
I'd like to see them die in a fire.

ouch

That's one of my milder wishes, don't try me.

Back