Valentine's Day

I do not recall

War Doctor said:
Dr. Murder said:
What was your advice anyway? Sit and wait until something new sweeps you off your feet?
What part of "Get off the dang Mario net" did you not understand? You're here more than I am! And I'm here a lot. You're complaining about not having a valentine, and saying "*bleep* you" to everyone who does, and you're not even bothering to get up, get out, and get busy yourself. Everyone here had to work to find their relationships. Time to change, I think.

I'm sick right now.

I'm probably never going to be able to get a valentine/boyfriend, and I get slightly ticked off of someone says "You just haven't found the right person", because when you put mental disorders and instabilities in place, you'd see how it'd be extremely hard, if not impossible, to be in a relationship. Either way, I've never really been interested in boys and stuff anyways.

My mom doesn't really "celebrate" Valentine's Day (being honest here, she hates the holiday), but that doesn't really bother me.

Rin Kagamine said:
I'm probably never going to be able to get a valentine/boyfriend, and I get slightly ticked off of someone says "You just haven't found the right person", because when you put mental disorders and instabilities in place, you'd see how it'd be extremely hard, if not impossible, to be in a relationship. Either way, I've never really been interested in boys and stuff anyways.
Have have mental disorders too, but not as bad as you make it seems, but yeah, having people taking a liking to you is just frustrating. Well it was for me until FireEevee.

I'm not going to do anything since i'm a loner.

@DF;Well, I don't think you've been through the fact that only a small (very small) portion of what's going on in your brain has been diagnosed, and the rest of it is still a mystery to pretty much everyone, so people don't know what to do to help you because they don't even know what's wrong (and it's been like this for a couple years, now, too).

But maybe I'm wrong and you've been through something like that. I dunno.

It is pretty scary, to be honest, especially since nobody knows how to help when they don't even know what needs to be helped. And then there comes the fact that certain medications (like anti-depressants and anti-schizophrenics) don't work because of hidden symptoms somewhere clashing with it and making the meds do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they're supposed to do.

But even if I was stable, I probably would still be alone (but honestly, I'm okay with that).

I'm not quoting on Neptune's hard to quote quote tower but I'm already pretty happy with myself right now and I don't need a significant other.

We can always live in a platonic relationship. That works :P

I 'm going to be celebrating Valentine’s Day with my mom, even if it isn’t that popular here. She is going to give me a plushy of a character that I love respect.

Guess who is extremely pathetic?
Oo2rTkL.gif

Satsuki Kiryuuin said:
so what are you going to be doing this friday?
I'm gonna lay in bed crying all day eating jellybeans and watching Pokémon.

Unless I have work on Friday. In which case I'll be at work for four hours somewhere in the middle of my usual Valentine's Day routine.

War Doctor said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:
Romance is disgusting and boring.
Don't *bleep* on romance, it will find you someday. *bleep* on valentines day all you like, just don't *bleep* on love.
Gee, a variation of the "you just haven't found the right person" argument.

I can express myself whatever I want, and I'm not telling people that they should hate/love romance either.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
That hurts, wifey.
Baby Luigi said:
We can always live in a platonic relationship. That works :P
It wasn't funny the first time.

Hotaru Tomoe said:
this valentines day i'm going to get up early (by which i mean 8:30 AM) and watch the nintendo direct
idk what i'll do after that

been there, done that
now i have to do school and stuff, oh well
maybe later i'll play that new submarine game or something

Don't worry; I only plan on referencing that extremely stupid post I made one more time, and I'll save it for just the right moment.

On topic, LGM, I do honestly hope you experience romance. It's not something to pass up. However, I doubt you'll experience it to its full extent if people keep pushing you into it. So. I hope you enjoy Valentine's Day, whether with romance or without. :)

I can't actively decide if I should have romance or not (my lack of romance isn't celibate; I just don't have it). But, thanks.

if you're not interested in romance, then you're not interested in romance. people should stop trying to convince you to fall in love

Elsa said:
if you're not interested in romance, then you're not interested in romance. people should stop trying to convince you to fall in love

this, plus trying to find love is really stupid since it'll end up bad.

It's better if you just go on your merry way.

Rin Kagamine said:

My mom doesn't really "celebrate" Valentine's Day (being honest here, she hates the holiday), but that doesn't really bother me.
Calm down, you're only 13 :P

Back