Valentine's Day

Why you are so easy to have crushes on others?

Been ages since I had crazy-butterfly crushes, I kinda miss it. They never amounted to anything but they sure were exciting

I'm planning to spend the whole day with my Fiancee. Not sure if we're going out anywhere special though. On the news they stated that today we'll have a huge storm that'll last until Friday.

i'm planning to post the abc song "valentine's day" to the subreddit r/80smusic to get karma karma karma

what i'm doing this friday is probably waiting for things to happen to me when i know they're not going to. "good things come to those who wait" is absolute horseshit.

that and posting the abc song "valentine's day" to the subreddit r/80smusic to get karma karma karma

but it's not too bad. valentine's day doesn't really matter to me too much. i just wanted to complain about that phrase somewhere and this felt too right to miss. seriously that phrase sucks.

my friends and i may go on a romantic trip to see the lego movie

(my friends who are dating are actually seeing this on valentine's day. they're the most adorable couple i've ever seen)

valentine's day might as well be a lifechanging event for me

My idea for Valentine's Day is to forget it exists and celebrate my birthday instead.

Dr. Murder said:
because. it's the weird side of humanity to have crushes so easily.
Oh really? Because I haven't had a single crush my entire nineteen years of my life.

Romance is disgusting and boring.

Count Bleck said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:
My idea for Valentine's Day is to forget it exists
I wish I could forget love itself exists
I can't understand what you're going through, so it's impossible for me to try to be empathetic because I'd be lying. It must hurt, however, but you need to reassure yourself that whatever you're going through is simply a single episode of your entire life.

For me, Valentine's Day is always something just....pointless to me. I usually just ignore it.

Baby Luigi said:
For me, Valentine's Day is always something just....pointless to me. I usually just ignore it.
In our perspective, it's pointless and stupid. Probably the most boring holiday of the year. In creative writing, we had to writing a f***ing love poem as an assignment for Valentine's Day. And everyone's poem had to be read out loud in class. Blech. One of the most sugary honey-dripping vomit fest week in my life.

Gulillilliant said:
My special somebody's birthday is on Valentine's Day
My idea for Valentine's Day is to forget it exists and celebrate my birthday instead.
:birdo: Oh you two~

Uniju said:
Gulillilliant said:
My special somebody's birthday is on Valentine's Day
:birdo: Oh you two~
Well, my birthday is actually four days away from Valentine's, but I like being early.

Dr. Murder said:
because. it's the weird side of humanity to have crushes so easily.
Oh really? Because I haven't had a single crush my entire nineteen years of my life.
Depends on the person. I'm 22 and have only ever had 2, and they were about 4 years apart of one another (my first when I was 16).

But then it happens and it hits so hard like ohh man

I can't imagine myself getting a crush. But I guess that sort of stuff is unpredictable. Something ruffles my feathers, though, if people say that "I just haven't met the right person".

Besides, I think it's a good thing I don't have crushes because I'm in a rare situation here. I have a twin sister who I'm extremely close to, so... having a relationship, I expect, is going to be much more complicated than most others.

I can't imagine myself getting a crush. But I guess that sort of stuff is unpredictable. Something ruffles my feathers, though, if people say that "I just haven't met the right person".

Besides, I think it's a good thing I don't have crushes because I'm in a rare situation here. I have a twin sister who I'm extremely close to, so... having a relationship, I expect, is going to be much more complicated than most others.

relationships are complicated regardless so uh

Oh, sure they are.

But do you imagine dating someone who has a close, sisterly relationship with her twin sister?

Oh, sure they are.

But do you imagine dating someone who has a close, sisterly relationship with her twin sister?

its possible, but that really depends on emotional control.

Back