Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
so what are you going to be doing this friday? ill probably just be going to work and coming home for dinner made by my wife like i do every year (shoutout to miss honeypie sweetie :-* ;) it was great last year just so you know again, i know i already told you ten times over on the day)

hopefully the rest of this forum will have a good one, regardless of whether or not youre dating someone :yoshi:

heres some chocolate and roses :rosalina:

aJF1W3Y.jpg

I'm gonna wake up at 6 AM and not make a comic.

the best thing of this holiday is the chocolate.

yum

My special somebody's birthday is on Valentine's Day :bowjr: I bought him Rune Factory 4

I'm buying myself some chocolate because fuck all y'all

*sobs from life-ending loneliness*

i am gonna sit at home, by myself, eating chocolate, watching Love Actually and then cry myself to sleep because >nogf

nah, just messing, imma take my girl out

only not on the 14th, on the 15th, because fuck the 14th, how is it valentines day, how is that day any different from any other day, we just decide to give the 14th the title of valentines day, it makes no sense, it has no history

I have nobody at the moment :(.

I might marathon free! as a way to deal with the pain on friday, or whenever I can get the time alone.

I'll be finishing my 3000 word report that I haven't started and is due at midnight

Will do my homework so hard

i'm gonna tell my wife of 20 years how much i love her

and then marathon the huckleberry hound show while eating chocolate

What I wanted to do was send my gf a sweet love letter and a present

Now I'll sit and be depressed the whole day because I don't have her anymore. :'(

Trust me, if you haven't dated someone then it hurts far less to know they don't love you then when you've dated to the point where you were considering marriage.

I used to have crushes on girls in school, none of which liked me back. It hurt a little, but not near as much as this.

Back