Valentine's Day

Well
I have already recieved two funny valentines cards on tumblr today (one from a free! blog and another from muku)

Woah woah woah... for a valentine's day I had a pretty good day... I acually got hugged by who I liked. Coudn't stop blushing.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Thrawn said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:
Oh, sure they are.

But do you imagine dating someone who has a close, sisterly relationship with her twin sister?
am i missing something here? i don't see what's wrong with dating someone who's close to their siblings
You probably don't understand identical twin bonds. Twins share a very special relationship. If I were to date somebody, I will feel guilty for leaving my sister alone, for instance, and I'd like my sister to be here as well.
...you do realize it's possible to have more than one important person in your life, right?

Just got my first Valentines chocolate ever.

…it was a fun-sized Cadbury Dairy Milk that my sister gave me because she got chocolates from someone else.

I had to buy my own chocolates :P
(that's the price of being picky and only liking white chocolate)

Wait, today is Valentine's Day?

I genuinely forgot.

fantanoice said:
Resolution: The two of you date twins
That's the closest kind of date I will probably be searching for, although I'll let it come naturally. And if I'm even interested in that stuff.

Oh god, I feel...weak...

I've never had good luck on this day anyway. Have I mentioned that Valentines Day 2 or 3 years ago is when I was seperated from my gf and sent back to my dad and stepmom? Yeah, I have a pretty bad history of today. *vomits*

Can I say my Valentine's Day feels like any old day?

This is my first non-single Valentine's day. My girlfriend and I are going out to dinner, then back to my place to watch a movie.

I got her a stuffed bear and some chocolates. I can't wait to give them to her.

That must've been a very special Valentine's Day for you, huh?

For me? Yes, very much so. Plus she's never gone out with a guy on Valentine's day before, so I want to make this special for her.

KPH2293 said:
For me? Yes, very much so. Plus she's never gone out with a guy on Valentine's day before, so I want to make this special for her.
That's really sweet for you guys. I hope you two have fond memories of this particular Valentine's Day. :)

Back