So what's with Rosalina recently?

Deception said:
galaxy 3 I want Rosalina playable 8)
You don't actually know why this thread appears, do you?

I think it's a good thing that somebody who isn't in the Big 8 is being pushed so much.

Giga12 said:
I think it's a good thing that somebody who isn't in the Big 8 is being pushed so much.
Well nobody should be pushed for weird reason, especially that Nintendo didn't really try to push those who lack of performance.

Cause it should have something actiony. Something that involves death. Should I make another topic for SMG3 or is it cool to continue discussion here.

Super Mario Galaxy is already the first M-rated Mario game

No, that is real. It was some glitch at a GameStop phone system that labeled it M instead of E

ernesth100 said:
Cause it should have something actiony. Something that involves death. Should I make another topic for SMG3 or is it cool to continue discussion here.
death should not be M rated
m rated is for sex/nudity, and occasionally violence (like left 4 dead)

ernesth100 said:
no blood no hardcore.

It's not every day you've read the stupidest thing you ever read

We don't need the mental image, thanks. :eek:

ernesth100 said:
But theres usually blood in every m rated game....or sex lots of steamy hot...excuse me.

And exactly how does that make a game "hardcore"

hell, what makes a game "hardcore" in the first place

I think Big Rigs Over the Road Racing is hardcore. Does this make me a grown-up, mommy? :(

There isn't any definition of "hardcore"... it's just a label that anybody can adjust how she sees fit.

ernesth100 said:
GTA
God of War
Assasins Creed.
A Wolf Among Us

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/what-makes-a-game-hardcore-29178107/

Really? I thought the label on these games was that they were intended for a more mature audience, not because they're for "hardcore" gamers or anything

The label "hardcore" is stupid and insubstantial in any way shape or form. Why can't you just call them "games"?

Back