So what's with Rosalina recently?

Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:
Some people will just complain about anything nowadays.

The car IS a legit complaint though
Despite the car's flaws, Mario Party 9 as a whole was very fun. Great minigames, a good roster (though I miss Dry Bones :(), fun boards, the option to have two, three, or four characters, and extra cars were all great additions.

Cirdec said:
We barely know anything about the game and you call it piece of crap?
It's now safe to assume that ND Cube ruined the franchise.

Lumastar said:
Despite the car's flaws, Mario Party 9 as a whole was very fun. Great minigames, a good roster (though I miss Dry Bones :(), fun boards, the option to have two, three, or four characters, and extra cars were all great additions.

I'll give you that the minigames were better than Mario Part 8's.

I will NOT agree with you on the roster. The roster felt like a downgrade. Mostly because of the lack of Toadette, an established Mario Party character since 6 who has vanished for no reason whatsoever.

Baby Luigi said:
Lumastar said:

I will NOT agree with you on the roster. The roster felt like a downgrade. Mostly because of the lack of Toadette, an established Mario Party character since 6 who has vanished for no reason whatsoever.
Yeah, cutting Dry Bones and Toadette was a senseless move.

This is a thread about Rosalina, isn't it?

Watch her be playable in Mario Party 10 then we laugh when she goes in a violent minigame. Just you watch

Baby Luigi said:
Watch her be playable in Mario Party 10 then we laugh when she goes in a violent minigame. Just you watch
After playable travesties in 3D World and Mario Golf: World Tour (and eventually in Super Smash Bros. 4), Rosalina will probably fit in the latest incarnation of Hop or Pop.

Lumastar said:
Baby Luigi said:
Lumastar said:

I loved the Mario Party 9 roster! Then again, Shy Guy was playable...

Shy​ Guy said:
Lumastar said:
Baby Luigi said:
Lumastar said:

I loved the Mario Party 9 roster! Then again, Shy Guy was playable...
I loved the newcomer choices in the roster. Shy Guy was a great addition. He should return in Mario Party 10 along with Koopa (Kamek wouldn't make much since).

Back