Year of Luigi...again?

Dr. Murder said:
I want to see something better than Dream Team this year.

Mario Kart 8

Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U/3DS too, if it get released in Q4

The Year of Luigi cannot continue any longer. It officially ends on March 18.
http://www.screwattack.com/news/year-luigi-officially-coming-end-march

It sounds more like they decided to make it a full year rather than the ten months following the Feb. 14, 2013 unveiling of the Year of Luigi. So it's not really an extension at all, unless you count the extra month or so between Feb 14 and March 18.

We've already had enough Luigi. I mean, he IS better than Mario, Mario being EVIL, but why TWO YEARS? I think it should be the year of Rosalina. Or the Koopalings.

FoxWolf64 said:
I mean, he IS better than Mario, Mario being EVIL
Mario >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Luigi >> Nearly every other Mario character > Human beings >>>>> Wario

Bat King Antasma said:
So, it's ending next month, huh? There goes any hopes I had for a Paper Luigi game...

what a book wasn't good enough for ya

Mm, I wish they'd done a lot more with that, but having cake and eating it too, or something like that, idek.

Good riddance

The only good thing to come out of it is a Baby Luigi-themed 3DSXL accessory (I can't even get it because I don't have a 3DS XL ;~;)

THE PALETTE SWAP IS DEAD!

LONG LIVE THE PALETTE SWAP!

luigis-mansion-2-success.gif

you're now a true hero green mario

your year may be over but your legacy will forever live on

hmm i wonder if im the only one that didnt really mind the year of luigi

plus dream team and lm2 came out during that little year and those games look fantastic.

Zae Roles said:
hmm i wonder if im the only one that didnt really mind the year of luigi

plus dream team and lm2 came out during that little year and those games look fantastic.
You probably are. </snark>

Luigi needs to attract more fans for his already-barren fanbase.

Back