Year of Luigi...again?

Yeah, people instantly assume Mario's a complete psycho partly because of that video and hate on him like nothing else on videos of that nowadays. Honestly, that's kind of silly and an exaggerated theory.

I'd watch it for amusement only because I like seeing Mario as a deranged sadist man who enjoys cleaving Wario in half and boiling Donkey Kong for stew. Besides, that video is supposed to be a joke on overanalysis, right?

Otherwise, it's just pro-Luigi propaganda. Moving on...

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
He's not an asshole, by the way. The only person you can be at your meanest to is your sibling and closest friends, in a good-natured way.
I agree with this, you know you're a close friend of mine if I've insulted you because I can't insult people I dislike because it shows anger towards them and I don't like showing anger.

Duskull said:
Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
He's not an *bleep*, by the way. The only person you can be at your meanest to is your sibling and closest friends, in a good-natured way.
I agree with this, you know you're a close friend of mine if I've insulted you because I can't insult people I dislike because it shows anger towards them and I don't like showing anger.

Yeah, I have a good mate of mine at school who I often exchange banter with. One of the few people I can do that with.

Besides, those commentators on that video (oh my god, they're so brutal) likely have literally NO idea how it feels like to have a close twin sibling (Mario and Luigi are twins) while I have personal experience all my entire life, so those commentators can *bleep* off with Mario.

Why didn't they just call it the Two Years of Luigi?

King Boo Rules! said:
Seriously!? Luigi Again!? Why isn't it the Year of Yoshi!?
Yoshi debuted in 1991 it is too late I never heard of a 23 year celebration wait until 2016!

King Boo Rules! said:
Seriously!? Luigi Again!? Why isn't it the Year of Yoshi!?

because surprisingly, yoshi is liked more then luigi.

or used to be.

That or luigi is the more prominent green.

Chuck Ballymoo said:
Why didn't they just call it the Two Years of Luigi?

Fiscal year of the Luigi.

oh how heroes must fall

The ruinous weakling, Luigi, has been rewarded as a failure deserves. Waluigi is our new leader.

I hope everyone continues to cheer for the green brother.

And sadly Miyamoto is closer to deaf for unable to hear the cheers for other characters.

Don't worry Dorayaki, we'll get our Sewer Guru game.

61. He's not afraid to retire. There's still stuff he wants to do, and he should be allowed to do it.

The fiscal year of Luigi? No. The Year of Green... dollars signs, that is.

So, it's ending next month, huh? There goes any hopes I had for a Paper Luigi game...

It should've ended, like on January 31.

Yeah, whatever

Salty that Baby Luigi (nor Waluigi or Daisy) got a spotlight, eh? :babyluigi:

Pretty much, but, really, nothing special happened other than some sort of marketing gimmick

Back