Year of Luigi...again?

Well, at least they're self-aware.

Re: Fiscal Year of Luigi

:mad:

The Year of Luigi was good only because it was to celebrate Luigi's 30th anniversary, in 2013. It would not make any logical sense to make it continue to the next year. Of course, it's all about money. I have that feeling about Nintendo lately.

Glaceon said:
Baby Luigi said:
Luigi's hat is green, just like the dough they are making. See a reason?

luigi_money_by_windchaserx91-d5bnmp8.png

If something like this actually becomes a thing Nintendo mass-produces... I don't know how I'd feel about that.

Is Luigi's last name Cleveland?

If Nintendo wants it to be if they publish notes like those, then yeah. Although that may make Grover Cleveland his brother and Mario his brother from another mother.

But, why should they be related to a do-nothing president of the Gilded Ages?

Somebody should rework that Chinese zodiac so we can stop speculating.

I don't like it at all! At least there's somebody who shares my opinion. I thought I was going insane.

Why don't they make a Year of peach, or the Year of Toad, or The Year of Bowser? Actually, I just think it's to make the Luigi games this year look more attractive. Like, they are the four games that are part of the YoL.

Please no. I had to suffer through one year.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
I didn't like the Year of Luigi that much. Although LMDM was nice.

Agreed. I also enjoyed Dream Team, but that was about it.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Please no. I had to suffer through one year.

I'm hoping it ends in February.

I don't get it if they're promoting Year of Luigi yet still making Baby Luigi the stupid f------ damsel in distress in Yoshi's Island. Do they have some sort of grudge against him?

They're promoting Year of the Luigi while dissing Waluigi, Daisy, and Baby Luigi. That's messed up.

That's a bit too soon, don't you think?

Yep. I would be:

2001: Yay, LM is out, OMG, you can vaccuum ghosts!
12 years later: MG THERE'S A 2!
couple months later: What?

Not really. Take a successful game, make it playable to a TV. More money. Win Win.

superwesleybros said:
Hopefully this means we'll get Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon ported to the Wii U.
I really don't see the point. Plus, a port/remake of the first one seems a lot more likely.

Even then, I'd rather have a new game. We don't need to use resources to make a port when the game is still fresh in people's minds.

Me, I want just a new game. No sequels, no ports, no remakes, no spins on a classic game (like 3D Land). A fresh, new Mario game.

Back