Your headcanons

I think Mario characters age by voice. Mario has also aged backward because he was first balding and middle aged, and then he was in his mid 20s and full of hair, and now his voice is sounding aged.

Pretty sure thats an official thing and not a headcanon.

I think Mario characters age by voice. Mario has also aged backward because he was first balding and middle aged, and then he was in his mid 20s and full of hair, and now his voice is sounding aged.
I mean could that just be Charles Martinet getting older

I'm on a phone so I cant make a huge list of all my Gooigi headcanons so have a very obvious reason why Luigi can't have the Super Crown

I believe that around 50% of the population in the Mushroom Kingdom will fully transform into a Peach figure, mainly Toads. But the other 50% will have things remaining from their original body. Take Bowsette, her tail, horns, and shell come from her original body. So when Luigi puts on the Super Crown he becomes an intersexual character. Mario also became an intersexual character but we don't talk about that.

Also I believe Boosette never had anything from her original body (besides the fact that she's a ghost but it makes sense) so Boos can also turn completely into a Peach figure.

You don't need a headcanon about the super crown since it's description flat out says only Toadette can use it.

If the guys who can use first time power ups like they've been using them for years after just getting them can't use it, I doubt anyone else can.

In-universe Mario characters don't age the way we do. In fact, Mario was born an adult who later became a baby and then back to an adult again. Truly, they age by graphics. As seen in Super Mario Sunshine, when Fludd was showing Mario's past, he was once 8bit, and then 64bit, and so on.
How does Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island fit into this headcanon?

peteys gender physically is either none or.. both, but mentally. he doesnt care. hes got like 2 brain cells he doesnt know the concept of gender! he wont care whether you call him a he or a she or wahtever
i think this is a consistent enough way to represent the fact that his gender in various regions is all over the place
now that lead me to thinking up another headcanon. get ready for more speculative biology!
piranha plants are sort of reptiles mimicking plants but theyre also the weirdest reptiles youll ever see . they reproduce asexually and also have like, no sexes. i couldnt find it but theres a species of lizard that have three sexes(female, more agressive male and male that disguises as the females) so this isnt that weird actually. their reproduction is sorta like plants if thats possible. anyway im not sure if piranha plants are also capable of photosynthesis or not; i know some cells can eat(?) algae and keep them safe while they provide the cell with nutrients, but im not sure if its possible with fairly large land animals?

peteys gender physically is either none or.. both, but mentally. he doesnt care. hes got like 2 brain cells he doesnt know the concept of gender! he wont care whether you call him a he or a she or wahtever
Gender isn't physical. Physical sex (chromosomes, genitalia, gonads, hormone levels, secondary sex characteristics) are, but a person's gender isn't determined by their biology.

yea i know that and i know i coulda just referred to it as sex but it didnt feel right to me here for some reason

My headcanon for that is they don't wear them while "off the job" so to speak.

Every major character in Mario's world knows about Mario's parties and they universally fear and despise them, but they're inevitable, like dentist visits but way worse. Mario from time to time proposes throwing a party to all sorts of problems in the world from the sun and the moon fighting, settlements over housing, Donkey Kong robbing a store, road repairs, and so on. Every time Mario even tries to suggest it, it's met with a lot of resistance with characters groaning at Mario or throwing trash at him. Even his own flustered brother sometimes grabs Mario from behind by the shirt neck and covers his mouth before he suggests it. Mario usually gets his demands fulfilled, though, since he's Mario, even though Peach, the ruler, constantly decries it. Any time a Mario Party doesn't happen this year, it's because people successfully forcefully stop him.

Peach, Yoshi, and Luigi are probably the worst-off as they've consistently attended his parties. I don't know if it's by force or just an expression of loyalty to Mario, even if it's out of pity.

I still think the next Mario Party plot should be about characters being forced to play Mario Party like it's some deadly game show like the movie The Running man while Bowser (or somebody else) is the evil gameshow host.

Like so.

I still want a Baby Mario Party where all the characters are babies and Toadsworth the Younger hosts.

Every major character in Mario's world knows about Mario's parties and they universally fear and despise them, but they're inevitable, like dentist visits but way worse. Mario from time to time proposes throwing a party to all sorts of problems in the world from the sun and the moon fighting, settlements over housing, Donkey Kong robbing a store, road repairs, and so on. Every time Mario even tries to suggest it, it's met with a lot of resistance with characters groaning at Mario or throwing trash at him. Even his own flustered brother sometimes grabs Mario from behind by the shirt neck and covers his mouth before he suggests it. Mario usually gets his demands fulfilled, though, since he's Mario, even though Peach, the ruler, constantly decries it. Any time a Mario Party doesn't happen this year, it's because people successfully forcefully stop him.

Peach, Yoshi, and Luigi are probably the worst-off as they've consistently attended his parties. I don't know if it's by force or just an expression of loyalty to Mario, even if it's out of pity.
Now I'm imagining a commercial for Mario Party 73 😂

Back