Your headcanons

MetaWeegee

Dancing is Forbidden!
In addition to most Nintendo Consoles, Switch included, Mario and Luigi also own a Playstation 4, Xbox One X, and most of their past consoles, and in addition to that, a pretty large Steam library. Power of them gold coins.

Princess Mario

✨Mushroom Kingdom's fabulously glittery plumber✨
In addition to most Nintendo Consoles, Switch included, Mario and Luigi also own a Playstation 4, Xbox One X, and most of their past consoles, and in addition to that, a pretty large Steam library. Power of them gold coins.
My headcanon on this waffles, but I had one where Nintendo consoles don't exist, and PlayStation and Xbox are widely popular in Muhsroom Kingdom

Princess Mario

Mario characters like putting in radio speakers everywhre. It's a crime to turn off the music, which is why players can't turn it off.

Proof? Mario sings the Level 1-1 radio music in the shower, Luigi whistles to King Boo's haunting radio music, and Peach sings the Level 1-1 radio song before she plays golf. I mean, is there constantly playing background music when you're taking a shower, going to the bathroom, or trying to sleep? No.

Princess of Tennis

the one that hearts a lot
so it definitely canon that they hear the music, it comes down to where the source at?

This more a crazy 'Game Theory' than a headcanon, but, what if.. E.Gadd is classic Mario from the original DK game?!
And baby mario and baby dk are just mario and dk, it all happen after that grampa battle. Pauline is a timeless being, or a vampire, she keeps her youth somehow..
Oh and Rosalina is M&L's long lost sister. Because I disagree with matpats theory.
Also I just woke up and am kinda rambling nonsense probably. Good morning!

Last edited:

Bowser II

Just like the first one, except better.
The Mushroom Kingdom seems to be constantly changing from game to game. There is no continuity from game to game when it comes to the world map. But what if there actually is?

My headcanon is that the Mushroom Kingdom is just really, really big, which is part of the reason why it's so prosperous (and so highly sought after). Peach builds new castles in different areas of the kingdom in an effort to hide from Bowser, but he always finds out where she's currently living and builds his own castles to get closer.

It also explains why we never see any bigger towns or cities outside of spinoffs. Peach doesn't build castles near densely populated areas because she wants to protect her citizens. But since Bowser and his gang are peaceful in Mario Kart games, it's safe to host races in those cities.

Princess of Tennis

the one that hearts a lot
Although he inhabits a reanimated corpse of Bowser, I like to believe Dry Bowser's a different soul, born through Kamek's magic.

He doesn't share Bowser's interests in Peach or kingdom conquering. Instead, his passion lies in being a warrior. Initially for the Koopa's, but out of respect of power- he'll work for anyone that bests him in battle.

In my tennis open game, he became Baby Peach's apprentice

Last edited:

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Occasionally, Peach and Daisy can't stop saying the exact same thing at the exact same time when they're together. They love it at first, but after a while they try to stop, but to know avail. They're trapped in perfect stereo.

J-Yoshi64

Roketon
Super Mario Land

Nintenboi

Goomba
Kinda crazy but whatever.
Toadette is an evil dictator who is trying to overthrow Peach. Bowser Jr. is know head of the Koopas. Luigi has given up on adventuring to start a ghost busting company. Toadswoth has died of cancer. And Lakitus are actually the angels of dead mushroom people.

Princess Mario

Toadette has almost attempted to murder Blue Toad (see New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe), though it just seems Blue Toad was just busy depositing money at a bank.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
The Mario & Sonic games take place on an alternate world where the Olympics mean everything and everybody devotes all their time and effort towards them and is generally a nice and peaceful place.

J-Yoshi64

Kidnappings happen because Bowser gets bored easily between parties, races, and sporting events. They're usually generally harmless (1-Ups aplenty all around), with a few exceptions. One example is when he broke the universe.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
You didn't actually.

But to answer your question I always looked at 1-ups as something that only existed as a gameplay mechanic and not an actual thing that exists in universe.

ZelenPixel

super mario odysseyyyyy
practically every toads last name is literally Toad. the toad that frequently appears whose name is toad is actually just referred to by his last name for whatever reason and he does have a normal name. same applies to captain toad. toadette got unlucky with her first name i guess