Your headcanons

Ray Trace said:
Baby Luigi acts like a douchebag constantly in karting so any goodwill he had is moot
fixed that for you
Literally any character can be described this way, so this argument holds no weight.

And while I don't think taking Baby Mario with them was a good idea, they did save Baby Luigi, too. You conveniently leave that part out.

my game experience and opinion are the only ones that truly matter so take that, yoshi lover

Moldomré: The Crossover Episode said:
*deep sigh*

Yoshi just wanted to reunite the babies. Is that so bad?
The road to hell is paved with good intentions, or so the saying goes.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Did Yoshi even know there was another baby? He was just going off some map (that somehow also led him to Bowser's Castle even though presumably it was intended to lead the stork to the house to drop the babies off at).
It sure as hell wasn't implied that Yoshi wasn't sure if Bowser's Castle was Mario's home or not and he probably saw the Toadies fly to and from there, and besides, Yoshi has resistance going there to the first place. Did his clan really need to bring Baby Mario?

Good. The Yoshis should just give Baby Mario shelter and cover while the heroic valiant Green Yoshi goes off to rescue Baby Luigi. What is with that relay system anyway? Are you playing as just different locals? Is there really only one "the" Yoshi which is at the end?

Princess Mario said:
Good. The Yoshis should just give Baby Mario shelter and cover while the heroic valiant Green Yoshi goes off to rescue Baby Luigi. What is with that relay system anyway? Are you playing as just different locals? Is there really only one "the" Yoshi which is at the end?
"The" Yoshi is the newly hatched Baby Yoshi at the end of YIDS.

Then why do you guys and why does Nintendo give that hatchling credit when it did even less than nothing?

My headcanon is that Baby Yoshi Star Child IS the playable Green Yoshi, and he actually hatched like 10+ before the events of Yoshi's Island.

J — Pony Disguise said:
I've never actually seen the credits. Is it just Baby Yoshi?
At the end it shows a single Green Baby Yoshi (black background btw, no other yoshis in sight) hatching from an egg. It has a star above it, indicating that it is the seventh Star Child.

Bandana Waddle Dee said:
Well supposedly it was Baby Mario who telepathically told the Yoshis where Baby Luigi was.

I always believed that Mario and Luigi star spirits are connected in someway because they are twins, which is how Mario knew where to go. If one of the Bros gets seperated, after a couple of days their star spirit (star power i dunno) will start telling them where the other is at. Since they were babies in Yoshi's Island this power started working after they were seperated for oh, a couple of inches? But now that they are much older it take 3-4 days for it to activate. This is why they live together.

I also believe that some star powers are stronger over others. Fire and Thunder hurt each other badly, Wish (Peach's power) and Floral (Daisy's power) hurt each other badly, Power (Wario) and Physics (Waluigi) hurt each other badly. Rosalina having Star power has no main opposite.

Luigi is a special case for he has both Fire and Thunder.

I don't truly believe in Donkey Kong and Green Yoshi being Star Children. But if they were they could be Power and Floral respectively.

(i hope that wasn't to long...)

Twin empathy links aren't a thing and if they were, tell me how Mario and Luigi can fairly compete in Hide and Go BOOM!

Are you saying the cannons they hide inside can block twin empathy signals?

Nope. I'm saying they themselves can block twin empathy signals.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PsychicStatic

Gooper Blooper goes to dance clubs on saturdays.

Mcmadness said:
And there's lots of clapping involved.

I can imagine Playboy Gooper Blooper not sitting on the couch with lotsa women, but BEING that couch.

Mcmadness said:
Gooper Blooper wipes the floor with everyone when it comes to DDR, that slimy sea creature.

Back