Your headcanons

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Eh. I've heard worse.

Daisy_Circuit_Statue_MKWii_babies.png

Headcanon: Daisy put those statues there without Luigi knowing a thing about it, and when Luigi found out, he was stomping mad.

Headcanon: Bowser LITERALLY does not know the meaning of the words "give up"

ZelenPixel said:
tatanga and katsini are actually brothers with katsini being the older one. i have no idea why one is mostly naked and one wears a full set of clothes
im gonna add onto that with more of what i thought then too
so like. katsini tried to intergrate with the rest of society and wore clothes (not too usual for em) but tatanga did Not give a heck because he wasnt really planning on staying, or being nice if he did stay
oh yeah theyre both very small gremlins. i figured out katsini is around the height between a toad and a koopa troopa which is. Short
they dont get along too well

Revenant Archagent said:
That Mr. L still lurks somewhere inside Luigi's subconscious, waiting to be called on

Always did despise this headcanon.

No offense, you're not the only one who thinks that.

Luigi doesn't want to be brainwashed and he is ashamed of his Mr. L stint just as how he is embarrassed by his angsty teen self back in Brawl, which is just like how you all really hate your teen selves

To be fair, McMadness, from a psychological standpoint, it makes sense that part of Mr. L is still with him, but not in the way often exaggerated in fanfics

Revenant Archagent said:
To be fair, McMadness, from a psychological standpoint, it makes sense that part of Mr. L is still with him, but not in the way often exaggerated in fanfics

Not really considering Mr L only exists due to magic brainwashing.

Mcmadness said:
Revenant Archagent said:

Well, that's not entirely true. I always thought of Mr. L as the dark side of Luigi, manipulated in a way that, well, made him villainous. But even without brainwashing, Luigi still has that dark side to him that Mr. L was formed from.

Mcmadness said:
Revenant Archagent said:

I'm pretty sure that it was implied that the brainwashing drew out some hidden insecurities that made him evil

I just played through the game recently. It didn't.

Back