Your headcanons

ZelenPixel

syuper mario in real loyf
baby bowser has both fangs stick out instead of just one which is literally exactly like what bowser jr has i mean bruh
tostarenans are actually quite squishy (excluding the skull part of course) nothing like what youd expect of a skeleton
i think i had some other ones but i cant think of em rn

Dr. Baby Luigi

Mushroom Kingdom's Most Adorable Doctor
ZelenPixel said:
baby bowser has both fangs stick out instead of just one which is literally exactly like what bowser jr has i mean bruh

i think that was an error, because he has two teeth only in galaxy 1, not in galaxy 2, and it's inconsistent with his official artwork for galaxy 1

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
This is not Baby Bowser.

This is Baby Bowser.

Any questions?

Doc von Schmeltwick

Swampy the Crocodile, enemy of frogs everywhere
How about everything else that they quit stylizing? Does that suddenly make them different characters?
(TBH the lack of horns on the original Baby Bowser always bothered me, because that means they actually had to painfully erupt through the skin at some point....not to mention how the Melee Baby Bowser trophy's shell has one less shell spike than the adult one...)

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
and then DK jr went off to nowhere land while Diddy took his place.

Kinda amusing really.

Dr. Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's OG Woo Meister
DK Jr. got eaten by a harpy eagle, I keep saying that.

Dr. Mario

Honestly, that's more of Cosmic Mario. Shadow Mario is actually not that childish at insulting in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour.

"I could hit this shot in the dark"
"This is where it all goes wrong for you."
"Go ahead if you really think you can make it."
"You're having problems with THAT shot?!?"

Dr. Mario

Peach's Toads and only Peach's Toads have their smiles stuck for eternity. They also are supposed to wear red vests.

Toads also have a penchant for boring and basic names. The main Toad's name is Toad. Blue Toad is called "Blue Toad". Yellow Toad is called "Yellow Toad". Toadette and Toadsworth are self explanatory. Heck, maybe I'm just stating facts, as we also have Toads who think it's clever and cute to call themselves after nouns that end in "tee".

If you can think of some extremely basic name for a random Toad, it's probably that name. Random Toad On Bleachers would be called "Artob" like "RTOB". Newscaster Toad is called "Ennar" as in "News Reporter".

ZelenPixel

local loser only ever has biology headcanons and is here with even more
buzzy beetles actually have a darker coloration around their eyes, whatever its purpose may be. their eyes dont glow but they may appear so due to the tapetum lucidum, letting thme see better in darker habitats
spinies dont have that they evolved to be in more brighter habitats. their shells are surprisnigly kinda soft and stretchy to allow them to roll into a ball. still tough however and the spikes are Not soft.

Koops

King of cowards.
Which is why I never bother with looking into it.

It's so nonexistent that it's confusing when you try to put it together.

ZelenPixel

parabeetles might be just closeley related to buzzies but they evolved in a more brighter habitat so they didnt need to develop night vision or anything
paper mario is sorta a different universe altogether its in a book they can do whatever designs they want
the sprites are never consistent plus the designs in them got kinda retconed anyway