Your headcanons

? Block said:
Mcmadness said:
And yes he popped like a balloon, I have no problem with him being tossed aside but cmon, popping like a balloon?

Well a major Mario villain has to die in a hilarious fashion at SOME point....

Yeah, but a balloon?

Mcmadness said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
Magikrazy said:
Since when is everyone required to have last words?
Well, Antasma is the main RPG villain, main RPG's villains get cool last words.

Antasma got the short end of the stick :(

I'd argue thats more Bowser as the real main villain but whatever.

And yes he popped like a balloon, I have no problem with him being tossed aside but cmon, popping like a balloon?
He's secondary for most of the game, if Antasma didn't die he still would be, but whatever

Being popped like a balloon is probably so painful. Not only did Antasma get thrown aside in favour of, no offense but this is how I see him, Mr. Overused, he died in a really painful way.

Mcmadness said:
I have no problem with him being tossed aside
... woah um

I wouldn't say there's really any Mario villains that are eviler than Bowser

as evil, yes, but not more evil

Mcmadness said:
? Block said:
Mcmadness said:

Yeah, but a balloon?

well i was kinda sarcastic for starters

Sorry I just find it so freaking hilarious. Just the context, the sounds of it. I've never witnessed it myself.

I was upset that they killed off Fawful, but at least he wasn't tossed aside in favor of someone from the main series beforehand, and was still involved in the final battle. Antasma was the main threat to Pi'illo Island and they made the first completely original villain since BIS into a joke.

Rosalina and Luma said:
Mcmadness said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
Magikrazy said:
Since when is everyone required to have last words?
Well, Antasma is the main RPG villain, main RPG's villains get cool last words.

Antasma got the short end of the stick :(

I'd argue thats more Bowser as the real main villain but whatever.

He's secondary for most of the game, if Antasma didn't die he still would be, but whatever

Being popped like a balloon is probably so painful. Not only did Antasma get thrown aside in favour of, no offense but this is how I see him, Mr. Overused, he died in a really painful way.

Mcmadness said:
I have no problem with him being tossed aside
... woah um

You THINK he's secondary throughout the game. But ultimately he was the one really getting any of the benefits of what the duo were doing. Bowser tossing aside Antasma was just him getting rid of baggage that served no further use.

? Block said:
Mcmadness said:
? Block said:
Mcmadness said:

Yeah, but a balloon?

well i was kinda sarcastic for starters

Sorry I just find it so freaking hilarious. Just the context, the sounds of it. I've never witnessed it myself.

Really? Well I admit it was really funny, you should check it out sometime.

Not nesseccarily true, Antasma got the benefit he really wanted, to be free, but I won't get into detail as of now, you've heard enough of me today.

Rosalina and Luma said:
Not nesseccarily true, Antasma got the benefit he really wanted, to be free, but I won't get into detail as of now, you've heard enough of me today.

And after that he wanted to conquer the world and it was obvious to just about everyone he was just using Bowser for that goal.

Unfortunately for him Bowser had expected that and was prepared for it.

Edit: Also

King Antasma said:
I was upset that they killed off Fawful, but at least he wasn't tossed aside in favor of someone from the main series beforehand, and was still involved in the final battle. Antasma was the main threat to Pi'illo Island and they made the first completely original villain since BIS into a joke.

I really don't see why this is a problem.

I liked Dream Team's ending because I wasn't expecting it.

I like twists in stories.

Except ones that everyone already knows (Empire Strikes Back, Sixth Sense, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, etc.)

Thats another reason I liked it, it was rather unexpected and (as far as the rpgs go) a nice change.

Nabbit was going to be something surprising inside of a costume, but he became just a rabbit-creature-thing because of the “minimized story rule”.

Dark Pit said:
Sherlock Holmes said:

Dimento would like to have a chat with you.

We did, he isn't.

Rosalina and Luma said:
Mcmadness said:
Dark Pit said:
Sherlock Holmes said:

Dimento would like to have a chat with you.

We did, he isn't.
We aren't done that chat yet.

or are we lol i fell asleep

Nope, it ain't over.

i'm convinced that clown cars are semi-sentient and piloted via some kinda weird mind link

ThreeThousand said:
i'm convinced that clown cars are semi-sentient and piloted via some kinda weird mind link

That can also go to Bullet Bills, Bob-ombs.

Bowser's Army is ranked at this order, superior to inferior:
1.Bowser
2.Bowser Jr
3.Kamek
4.Koopalings
5.Boom Boom and Pom Pom
6.Koopas,Goombas,and other critters that are able to think.
7.Bob-ombs, Bullet Bills, Mecha Koopas(what ever those toy Koopas), Twompps(?) and other artificial stuff.

A piranha plant came from outer space and met Stanley(the guy who also fought DK) and tricked him into feeding the plant human flesh and it became Audrey from Yoshi Island, the mother of all man eating plants of the planet where Mario lives.

Wingo is the queen of the Pidgits. CAN EASILY BE PROVEN WRONG AFTER FURTHER INFORMATION.

I have really elaborated on all of this:

THE KOOPA COUNTRY GOVERNMENT

Monarchy
Ruler: King Bowser Koopa
Heir: Bowser Koopa II

Court
Supreme Justice: Kamek
Primary Members: Kammy, Kamella, King Boo, Petey Piranha, Lakithunder, Hisstocrat

Military
Strategic Director: Ludwig von Koopa
Minister of War: Roy Koopa
Grand Admiral: Morton Koopa Jr.
Director of Espionage: Lawrence Koopa
Treasurer: Gwendolyn O. Koopa
Artillery Director: Eugene Koopa
Training Advisor: Leonard Koopa

Roy Koopa said:
I have really elaborated on all of this:

THE KOOPA COUNTRY GOVERNMENT

Monarchy
Ruler: King Bowser Koopa
Heir: Bowser Koopa II

Court
Supreme Justice: Kamek
Primary Members: Kammy, Kamella, King Boo, Petey Piranha, Lakithunder, Hisstocrat

Military
Strategic Director: Ludwig von Koopa
Minister of War: Roy Koopa
Grand Admiral: Morton Koopa Jr.
Director of Espionage: Lawrence Koopa
Treasurer: Gwendolyn O. Koopa
Artillery Director: Eugene Koopa
Training Advisor: Leonard Koopa
Strange, for the court part, I thought a Hamner Bro could be a judge, but this makes more sense.

King Koopa died in “A little Learning”.

Stanley the Bugman is the third Mario brother. That is if there is such thing.

Alt: Nabbit is the 3rd Mario brother in disguise.

The Mario who appears in Donkey Kong, Mario Bros., and the games with Baby Mario is the current Mario's father, and baby Mario is the Mario who goes on adventures in the Mushroom Kingdom.

TheFarmboy said:
The name of Ludwig's flagship is "Hellfire". Guess where I got that from.

You got it from “The Wario of Notre Dame”

Peach lived somewhere else as a baby and her real kingdom was invaded by some army and Peach's parents brought her to the stork in order to place her somewhere safe. The stork brought Peach to the Mushroom kingdom and the rest is history.

Back