Your headcanons

Many explanations bro

He deceived E Gadd

He actually stole it but said that it was "given" to him

Donatello said:
I'd like to know why Gadd gave Junior the brush to begin with.
There's a theory that Jr. disguised himself as Shadow Mario and E. Gadd fell for it and have Jr. the brush. (Which means Jr. had other means of disguising himself, like the *cough*bandana)

Good point.

One time, Mario used the bathroom and flushed the toilet. At the same time, Shredder and Kraang dumped mutagen into the sewers. Mario's erm...stuff...came into contact with the mutagen and created Wario. Wario later took some of Luigi's DNA so he could have his own evil Luigi via cloning. The cloning process was successful and Waluigi was initially just another Luigi with purple and black clothes, however after accidentally falling into a vat of mutagen, he turned into this: the Waluigi we know today. :waluigi:

The blue Mario(from Mario Tennis 64) is Mario and Luigi's father and he is also Jumpman.

The Mario clones created by the Double Cherry, are all the real Mario, so he truly dies when all of them do.

Waluigi and Wario sneaked into E Gadd and accidentally released King Boo from his portrait because they were trying to steal it and sell it for a high price, but they broke it.

My headcanon is that Jr's Shadow Mario "disguise" was literally just the bandanna.

Everyone in the Marioverse is just that stupid.

Donatello said:
One time, Mario used the bathroom and flushed the toilet. At the same time, Shredder and Kraang dumped mutagen into the sewers. Mario's erm...stuff...came into contact with the mutagen and created Wario. Wario later took some of Luigi's DNA so he could have his own evil Luigi via cloning. The cloning process was successful and Waluigi was initially just another Luigi with purple and black clothes, however after accidentally falling into a vat of mutagen, he turned into this: the Waluigi we know today. :waluigi:
That is just plain disgusting.

Walkazo said:
PeskyPlumbers64 said:
That the Mushroom Kingdom map is this.

10631_1000.png

Thanks, Walkazo.
No, thank you! I'm glad you like the map!

You deserve two medals. One for showing all four kingdoms of Sarasaland rather than just using Birabuto!

Mario found a portal to the Sonic World and they met each other and decided to participate in the Olympics and the rest is history.

yoshiking14x said:
Mario found a portal to the Sonic World and they met each other and decided to participate in the Olympics and the rest is history.
Yeah, this is mine too. They live in different dimensions.

Merlon's family tradition is to never shave their mustaches, which is why in Paper Mario his mustache is rather large. It's even bigger in TTYD and it reaches the ground in SPM. This shows him getting older. Guess why he wasn't in Sticker Star...yeah. He died.

Those in Merlon's family who don't have mustaches are simply too young to start growing them yet. The rest of them weren't in Sticker Star because they were at Merlon's funeral.

Mine is pretty tame but I think that the generic enemies or characters that are playable in certain games are all the same people. "Toad" for example is the same toad from smb2, assuming a game doesn't have multiple red capped toads. For enemies we have the same "Koopa", dry bones and etc. this would explain why they're always friendly.

Mechayoshi said:
Mine is pretty tame but I think that the generic enemies or characters that are playable in certain games are all the same people. "Toad" for example is the same toad from smb2, assuming a game doesn't have multiple red capped toads. For enemies we have the same "Koopa", dry bones and etc. this would explain why they're always friendly.
I have a similar headcanon, but the Koopa Troopa is also the same as Koopa the Quick, he is smaller because the lack of a red mushroom.

Paratroopa's are Koopa's who died, thus explaining the Angel Wings.

Same thing with Goomba's and Paragoomba's, too.

Dark Pit said:
King Antasma said:
Dark Pit said:
So what are Dry Bones then?
They are what the bad Koopa's turn into when they die.

But most paratroopas are bad.

Dark Pit said:

Same thing with Goomba's and Paragoomba's, too.
I used to think that too, that they were the same defeated enemies that Mario stomped on.

Mario enemies can respawn by either magic or nature. Goombas can regenerate themselves, while Koopas are revived either with flesh or in skeletal turtles.

TheFarmboy said:
Walkazo said:
PeskyPlumbers64 said:
That the Mushroom Kingdom map is this.

10631_1000.png

Thanks, Walkazo.
No, thank you! I'm glad you like the map!
You deserve two medals. One for showing all four kingdoms of Sarasaland rather than just using Birabuto!
Thanks! Sarasaland's four-kingdom makeup is what makes it interesting to me.

I actually envision that it's run by a council with one member from every region, with the royal family as figureheads more than anything (a ceremonial monarchy), which is why Daisy can spend all her time lollygagging in the Mushroom Kingdom - unlike Peach, who actually has to officiate her kingdom's business (it's executive constitutional monarchy) or Bowser, who runs everything (as an absolute monarch).

Sylveon said:
uhhhh where is the sunshine island
It's not on the map, nor are the islands in the Donkey Kong series. I envision the Alligator Archipellago (DK island, etc.) as being south of Dark Land - a big chain stretching up from the equator almost to Dinosaur Land, situated just outside of the map's range. Isle Delfino and its surroundings are a separate chain south of the more western stretches of the Mushroom Kingdom. At some point, I want to make an actual map of the island nations, and also update this one to include more recent games' places. Like, add Pi'illow Island to the empty space to the west of the Beanbean Kingdom, and make the Mushroom Kingdom more detailed to reflect more games - so far I only have a separate BIS-specific embellishment that I did in GIMP (rather than redrawing it all from scratch by hand: I'm saving that for the full map update):

western_mushroom_kingdom_map_by_walkazo-d6e1faw.png

Rosalina and Luma said:
Mcmadness said:
Dark Pit said:
King Antasma said:
Dark Pit said:
So what are Dry Bones then?
They are what the bad Koopa's turn into when they die.

But most paratroopas are bad.
He means really, really bad...

They work for Bowser, doesn't get much worse than that, least in the Mario world.

Back