Your headcanons

bump

the reason bowser kidnaps the princess is not for power or cake or anything like that

he does it for Mario

he likes fighting Mario

thats why he makes it purposefully easy for Mario to get to him

thats also why he doesnt just kill the princess

if the princess were dead, Mario would have no reason to fight Bowser

Except Mario rescues the princess because he's paid and he also gets cake in the end. The reason for his "romantic"-looking emotions is because he's mentally licking his chops. And he's also thinking of his paycheck.

If the princess died, he'd be unemployed in that field, although he does plumbing offscreen and work as a doctor and a toy company CEO.

so there is no ship for peach in otherwords.

Might as well be mine.

Princess Peach is the one who puts those axe's bombs and other such things that Mario uses to beat Bowser using her poorly defined magical powers.

Wart went Turbo. seems too true to be a headcanon.

The headcanon is that he is mad when he discovered that he will only appear in remakes instead of doing something new and when that does not happen he is not used for years.

my headcanon regarding the Koopalings is that a previous lover of Bowser's dropped the Koopalings off one day saying he was the father. Bowser took a paternity test and he was not, but the mom disappeared, so he decided to raise them himself.

Stanley the Bugman is Foreman Spike's rival just like Mario is to Wario and Luigi is to Waluigi

Foreman Spike is related to Wario and Waluigi and Stanley is related to Mario and Luigi.

Boos are the souls of all the enemies Mario has killed. The Koopas eventually become Dry Bones, while other enemies become Boos.

King Boo's canon appearances are set after Bowser's death, he is the spirit of Bowser (correct me if one of the Luigi's Mansion games proves otherwise, as I haven't played them). The ones in Sunshine and SM64DS aren't really King Boo, but a leader among Boos. Same goes for the King Boo in Mario Kart Double Dash and Wii along with all his other spinoff appearances.

Magikrazy said:
Boos are not ghosts in the traditional sense. They are not the soul of a dead anything.
Yeah, that's what I like to think. :boo:

^Same, and I consider other ghost species like Boo Guys and whatnot to be the same way as well. If the Boos (or whatever) ever do talk about their past lives or whatever, they're totally just screwing with people for teh lulz.

Although the Boos = Mario's lost lives is a really nifty idea and I really like it too (it's just not one I can reconcile with my srsbsns headcanon).

And that one ghost Toad from TTYD, Wrinkly Kong, Kreepy Krow, and some other ghosts here and there.

When I was a little kid, I thought that the mother of Bowser's Koopalings was Birdo. I honestly don't remember why I thought that or where it came from.

I also once had a headcanon that Peach's mother was from the "real world" like Mario and Luigi, but settled down and married Peach's father, King Toadstool (or whatever his name was). I thought it was a good explanation to why Peach looked human but was ruling over Toads, since she could be half Toad thing and half human. I don't really believe in it now since it had too many problems with it, but I thought I'd share it.

Also, Wario has a slight crush on Captain Syrup.

Earlier in this thread, I said there are two Petey Piranhas and they both live with Daisy. I refer to the other one as Paul Piranha.

Back