Your headcanons

Tatanga was Wario's best friend once, but then he kept sponging off Wario so he was dumped and Wario invented a new best friend by splicing some DNA he got from Luigi with an eggplant.

Toad is a closet gay with a crush on Mario.

Blue Toad and Yellow Toad are brothers and the co-commissioners of Mario Party.

Toadette is Toad's sister.

Toadsworth is the widower of Grandma Toadstool and Peach's grandfather.

If Toadsworth was related to Peach, wouldn't she have a mushroom cap?

Mario donates a lot of the coins he gets in his adventures to the less fortunate. Thats why he is generally seen as living very modestly.

I meant Grandma Toadstool from Super Mario RPG, who is a Toad.

The Grandma from the Super Show is her maternal grandmother.
Megamario15 said:
Magikrazy said:
If she wore her mushroom cap, she couldn't wear her crown.
Or recessive genes... Grandma Toadstool may or may not be human. We don't know, nor have we seen her or heard of her before now.
What are you even saying?

We're talking about hats.

Actually, now that I think of it, I remember saw Peach wearing a mushroom cap in the manual of Super Mario Bros.

Magikrazy said:
She takes after her mother (human) more than her father (Toad).
Genetics

Nico Yazawa said:
Megamario15 said:
Definitely recessive genes.
since when does genetics determine whether you can wear a hat or not
You may be born with the "hat" and it's yours somehow

The fact that it's only shown to be a hat in the super show, I wouldn't necessarily call it a hat, but I'm not saying it isn't either.

Until Nintendo confirms it within a video game, there is no proof.

A long time ago, user LinktheLefty on MarioWiki put a picture of Peach wearing a mushroom cap on Toad Brigade's talk page. It no longer shows up, and I'm trying to find it, but to no success.

He said it came from a Player's Guide for Super Mario Bros.

Megamario15 said:
Magikrazy said:
She takes after her mother (human) more than her father (Toad).
Genetics
Actually, the real genetics argument is that all her ancestors are humans because hybridization doesn't work like that, and the Grandma Toad is simply due to a term of endearment translating ambiguously (this is also the linguistic argument).

My headcanon is that she's fully human because of science, anyway, and that her dad just wears a mushroom cap as part of the gig that is ruling over the Toads (whose caps are part of their heads). Peach could to, but she doesn't want to and no one else really wants her to either.

Peach's parent(s) are still alive and are busy with other problems far away. This is why Peach is still a princess.

^That's my headcanon for why Daisy's a princess. The real leaders of Sarasaland are a royal council with one member from each of the four kingdoms, and after the old king and his wife died when Daisy was a baby, they basically made themselves regents permanently, even keeping her a princess rather than the queen as part of it, although once she gets married, they'll have to think of something else. But Daisy doesn't mind either way, since it means she can spend all her time partying in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Peach's dad is alive and always travelling around on diplomatic missions, but her mom died in childbirth. Peach's life coming at the cost of her mother's is why she fits the bill for so many "pure of heart" things: the Beanstar, the Dark Star, the Chaos Heart, etc. - it's sort of ironic, but also not, since it wasn't Peach's choice or fault how she came into the world, and so she's innocent while also being the cause of her mother's death. (Which is a recurring thing with her, since it's not her fault Bowser keeps going to war and getting his troops slaughtered over her.) Peach also got all the innate magic that should have lasted her mother a lifetime, making her very powerful - again, feeding into all the prophesy stuff.

Wart didn't come back because the game he was in was Mario's dream, he never dreamed about Wart again.

Bowser Jr. was “always” there. He was not in the previous games because he was trained or taken care of by Kamek. Bowser pretended he didn't exist in order to trick Mario and Peach into thinking there was no
Koopa to worry about, so Mario and Peach went to Delfino Island.

Back