Your headcanons

Hmm...

White Yoshi is actually a little kid, but she possesses super-powers. Mario and Luigi have to take responsibility for her, but since she can't control her powers, she often torches Luigi in accident.

Black Yoshi is the most powerful of Yoshis, but he is tasked with fighting crime and keeping order within the Mushroom Kingdom, so people don't see him as much.

Metal Mario and Rosalina have an affection for each other. Metal Mario is often seen at the Comet Observatory, not only because he really likes Rosalina, but he uses it as a getaway from Pink Gold Peach (his worst nightmare). Metal Mario also speaks with an Italian accent (while Mario himself doesn't).

The Koopalings' age, from youngest to oldest: Lemmy, Larry, Wendy, Iggy, Morton, Roy, and Ludwig.

Mario is a trumpet player, but a horrid one at that.

I keep coming up with theories for Rosalina somehow. Anyway...

The reason Rosalina covers her right eye is because she has lazy eye, which one is lazy doesn't matter, either it's her left eye that's lazy and she covers her right eye to make herself use her left eye more or it's her right eye that's lazy and she gave up trying to treat it. She was diagnosed with lazy eye as a baby and she had seemingly cured it before she reached adolescence but it came back and yeah.

She also has a rather mild form of autism, specifically asperger's, which kind of makes sense since eye problems are surprisingly common in people with autism. This is likely how she is able to spend centuries in the loneliness of space and has been dedicated to being the 'mother' of the lumas for so long without going insane. She also supposedly prefers to be isolated from human contact when she can, so she can focus on her massive responsibility, but never refuses an opportunity to participate in the occasional Mario Kart tournament because that falls under the category of things she enjoys with a passion. She doesn't have much interest in sports which is why she hasn't been in any sports games aside from MG:WT, though she was hesitant to participate at first, but gave it a go as it wasn't a sport that needs to involve other players to work.

Oh yes and I pretty much share these exact characteristics if this is true, I too have lazy eye and a mild form of asperger's.

<

I swear that was coincidental -_-

The reason Baby Rosalina looks different from Storybook Rosalina is because that's just how Rosalina drew herself. She just always wanted red hair.

SKmarioman said:
Thinking about it, Rosalina was intended to be related to Peach during development, but unless something happened between after Rosalina left the Mushroom Kingdom and Peach's birth that caused an entirely different bloodline to become the royal family I think they still technically are, but only distantly.

Like, really distantly to the point that it doesn't even matter.

Pretty sure a bunch of other people have already figured this out anyway.
I still think of Rosalina's brother being Peach's direct ancestor, which isn't very distant at all - just removed by a few generations.

King Boo hated Mario because of Mario beating him in SM64DS.

Bowser doesn't have any parents. Kamek created him by enhancing an unborn koopa with various evil magic to one day be the great ruler of dark world.

Here's a breakdown of my Yoshi personalities. No, it's not all of them being dead:

Green Yoshi (male): Brain-dead idiot.
Red Yoshi (male): Friends with Blue Yoshi and likes funk and disco.
Blue Yoshi (male): Friends with Red Yoshi and likes funk and disco.
Yellow Yoshi (female): Nice, empathetic Yoshi.
Cyan Yoshi (female): A tomboy-ish Yoshi.
Pink Yoshi (female): Somewhat of a girly girl.
White Yoshi (female): Co-leader of all Yoshis and capable of immense powers.
Black Yoshi (male): The leader of all Yoshis and capable of immense powers.

Maᴙio said:
Here's a breakdown of my Yoshi personalities. No, it's not all of them being dead:

Can I make a bad fanfiction based off of this?

Maᴙio said:

You forgot the endangered Brown Yoshi.

Piantas were created solely to be on Mario's baseball team.

There are a lot of Koopa Kids and they work for Bowser. However, they usually work to manufacture weapons that Bowser uses. Only in the Mario Party series, do some actually work for other purposes.
The Koopalings were created by a magic Spell made by a Magikoopa meant to give Bowser more minions. However, there were accidents in forming Wendy and Morton. Wendy was also intended to be a boy but a mistake caused a girl to come out. Morton was killed before being created thus making him Dry Bones-like.
Shortly after the events of Super Mario Land 1:
All the not evil Characters left Sarasaland to the Mushroom Kingdom and then Bowser rushed in and took over the area soon after.

There is no THE Toad. Every game Toad appears in is a different one. Captain Toad is a specific Toad but not THE Toad.
Toadette is Captain Toad's sister who has a different boyfriend every game. They all look the same because they're generic as fuck. Toadsworth is Toadette and Captain Toad's grandfather. Toadbert is one of the Toads in the Toad Brigade. Blue Toad is actually Toadbert without his glasses and with an inverted mushroom hat. Yellow Toad is a random Toad who wears yellow because he dreams of being Spongebob and tags along with Toadbert because he is afraid of everything.

I used to think that Blue Yoshi was the most intelligent Yoshi, while Green Yoshi was the least intelligent.

Nysic said:
Maᴙio said:

You forgot the endangered Brown Yoshi.
I don't have headcannons for the remaining ones due to their ubiquity.

Gybvn said:
I used to think that Blue Yoshi was the most intelligent Yoshi, while Green Yoshi was the least intelligent.
Well, you're on the same track.

Meloetta said:
Piantas were created solely to be on Mario's baseball team.
I think, jokingly, that Piantas are reanimated corpses, mind-controlled by the demonic trees growing in their brains.

Waluigi lives in a trash can.

Everyone in Diamond City hates him except for Wario, who just pretends to hate him so his reputation isn't ruined.

Back