Your headcanons

3D Player 2004 said:
Daisy [...] was the most relevant Mario character not in Smash Bros Brawl.
post-4666-0-42648700-1358898791.png

As much as I'd love to see that, Toad is a more relevant character to the Mario series.

3D Player 2004 said:
Duskull said:
3D Player 2004 said:
I'm not a Daisy fan either. I wanted Daisy because she was the most relevant Mario character not in Smash Bros Brawl.
Some of the posts I've read from you seem to heavily imply you won't buy the game because Daisy isn't it. Someone who isn't a fan wouldn't care if that character didn't make it in.

I don't want to reward Sakurai's bad decisions on what the roster will be so I won't be buying the game.
Like, there are so many cases where he put less relevant characters over more relevant characters.

ooooh the butthurt

too bad he has done a good job compared to previous games

but oh well, its not like your input will matter.

3D Player 2004 said:
I don't want to reward Sakurai's bad decisions on what the roster will be so I won't be buying the game.
Like, there are so many cases where he put less relevant characters over more relevant characters.

No offense dude, but it's really stupid not to buy a game just because the character you wanted didn't get in. That's like not seeing a movie because the main character isn't played by your favorite actor/actress.

Also, do you really think that Sakurai is going to give a crap if you don't buy the game? He's not going to change his mind just because you want him to.

Mario Kart 8 doesn't have Petey Piranha, King Boo, or Dry Bones, but I still bought it because it's an amazing game.

Nysic said:
3D Player 2004 said:

No offense dude, but it's really stupid not to buy a game just because the character you wanted didn't get in. That's like not seeing a movie because the main character isn't played by your favorite actor/actress.

Also, do you really think that Sakurai is going to give a crap if you don't buy the game? He's not going to change his mind just because you want him to.

Mario Kart 8 doesn't have Petey Piranha, King Boo, or Dry Bones, but I still bought it because it's an amazing game.
While I do think it's upsetting when your favourite character doesn't get into a game you wanted, that doesn't mean that you won't buy the game. The roster isn't that big of a deal to me, it's the gameplay and graphics that matter the most to me. Unless, the roster is so boring I can't even play the game. By that I mean 8 characters. And the 8 characters are extremely boring.
In Mario Kart 8, the roster was pretty bad, but the gameplay was extremely smooth and the graphics were the best I've seen in a Nintendo console (and the online didn't suck for once). So, Mario Kart 8 was one of the greatest Mario Kart games to me.
Super Smash Bros for the Wii U/3DS has graphics that look phenomenal, and the gameplay looks like it will be pretty smooth. So, I really like the game as well.
I do agree with Nysic, but 3D Player 2004 may have some good reasons to back up his opinion which I haven't heard yet. So, yeah.

I always wonder what goes on in the Mushroom Kingdom, more specifically Peach's Castle, when they aren't being attacked by something.

Like, I'm honestly always imagining the shenanigans that goes on, where like Peach out of town for a day and the Toad's in there accidentally make a mess of the place, or Mario coming in and get's lost in the place and then finds a Toad and he's tells him "Mario, the Princess is in another Castle. This is Daisy's castle."

I dunno, I think it would be funny and cute to see stuff like that. Like, make a cartoon show or something of this. I think it would be interesting to see. That's what I imagine goes on in the Mushroom Kingdom when Peach isn't kidnapped.

I always wonder what goes on in the Mushroom Kingdom [...] when they aren't being attacked by something.

Collecting tithe from the undereducated, diseased toad working class, state-sponsored polgroms against minority species and the execution of political dissenters via transparent accusations of witchcraft

Magikrazy said:
Toadsworth is Peach's grandfather, and was married to the now deceased Grandma Toadstool.
This further supports my headcanon that Toads are midget humans who just like wearing hats

I was actually going for "Peach is half human, half Toad".

Although I do believe the Mushroom Caps are just hats.

I don't think they're hats; they're attached to their heads, but can be pulled off if you try really hard. Of course, you're just going to piss the Toads off.

The so-called "smarties" at Wikipedia say Toad's are humans who wear caps, when Nintendo gives no evidence of that.

Shy Guy Forever said:
The so-called "smarties" at Wikipedia say Toad's are humans who wear caps, when Nintendo gives no evidence of that.
I didn't get my headcanon from Wikipedia, if that's what you're implying. I had no idea until today.

Thinking about it, Rosalina was intended to be related to Peach during development, but unless something happened between after Rosalina left the Mushroom Kingdom and Peach's birth that caused an entirely different bloodline to become the royal family I think they still technically are, but only distantly.

Like, really distantly to the point that it doesn't even matter.

Pretty sure a bunch of other people have already figured this out anyway.

Zae Eildus said:
daisy fans are just butthurt that rosalina is more significant

and probably that rosalina is more likeable
November 13, 2013 hurt me. Also I imagine November 13, 2013 - February 12, 2014 as Daisy's and Yoshi's Dark Months.

Bowser rewards the Koopalings to go-karting after their hard work disguising as Sprixies.

About the Koopalings disguised as Sprixies,
Supa Horrnnn said:
The Sprixies Princesses are in fact the Koopalings disguised as Sprixies!

The reason the Gold parts require so many coins in Mario Kart 7 is because the coins are used to make them. They take all the coins, melt them down, and pour the liquid gold into molds shaped like the kart, tires, and glider.

Magikrazy said:
The reason the Gold parts require so many coins in Mario Kart 7 is because the coins are used to make them. They take all the coins, melt them down, and pour the liquid gold into molds shaped like the kart, tires, and glider.

Making karts out of such a heavy metal is such a stupid idea but in Mushroom Kingdom logic, it's one of the faster karts. What the crap.

Back